Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Hi everyone,

I got to meet Kate at "The Layover" movie premiere in Hollywood about a month ago and got her to autograph a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine cover poster for me.

Money has been tight lately so I am looking to sell it and would like for another true fan of hers to have it.

If you might be interested, you can check it out here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/112590607572?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you

3 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@MERPER You lucky lucky dawg. What was she like in person? Is she as bubbly in real life?

No, unfortunately not. She was not very nice to fans. I mean, yes I got her to sign the poster so she was willing to do some autographs but she gave off a very cold vibe. I didn't even ask for a photo with her cause I had a bad feeling.

Contrast that to Alexandra Daddario (also in the movie) who was at the premiere as well and Alex is just such a sweetheart and very down to earth. Took time to sign for all 40-50 fans there, interact, take photos.

Speaking to some other guys who live out here in Hollywood and have met Kate a few times they said she was very fun and outgoing to people when she first got into the spotlight but had a real change, like complete 180, after the nude photos leaked. I guess I can kind of understand it as she lost faith/trust in people.

@MERPER Ooh. I think she isn't as happy go lucky anymore and doesn't trust people as much as she used to. It would definitely have to be the leaks

that changed her. She's more active on Instagram now but very guarded about her privacy. I think her engagement to Justin has made her happier in her

private and personal life. 

Still, I'm glad you got to meet her. I'd be over the moon if I was in the same room as gorgeous Kate. 

1 minute ago, MERPER said:

To be completely honest I wasn’t impressed. I mean don’t get me wrong. Beautiful woman I’d do anything for a night with. But in context of “world famous swimsuit cover model” she disappointed in person in terms of looks. Just my opinion though. 

Thank you for being honest! Are you able to analyse why her looks were underwhelming in person?

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

Thank you for being honest! Are you able to analyse why her looks were underwhelming in person?

I think a lot of it has to do with personal preference... 

1) she wasn't overly nice or full of joy so the lack of outgoing personality hurt in my view

2) I think, maybe, my expectations were too high. As I said before, we're talking about a 3-time SI Swimsuit magazine cover model with hundreds of photos that are airbrushed... the mind expects that, the reality isn't that... not that the reality is bad, it's just not the perfection we see in photos

3) Alexandra Daddario is my absolute celebrity crush. I hold her in the highest regard, and having met her 3 times now, she never disappoints. By comparison, Kate just didn't measure up in my eyes.