Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Shape magazine’s September 2017 issue.

Here’s what the 25-year-old model had to share with the mag:

On working on her acting for 7 years: “I believe in hard work and learning your craft before going out there and doing it.”

On why she exercises: “I used to work out because I had to. Now I train to be stronger and have energy to enjoy my life. I really like going to the gym because it’s just for me.”

On how she handles industry criticism about her weight: “What really helped me deal with the pressure of the fashion industry and having to be a certain weight was taking myself out of that conversation completely…I changed the battle inside my head to be about strength and having balance in my life instead of fitting into a pair of jeans.”

kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-01.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-02.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-03.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-04.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-05.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-06.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-07.jpg kate-upton-shape-magazine-september-2017-08.jpg