Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I have the trailer on mute but so far something's off about the premise:  In the REAL world, class A girls have several Johnny Mcstuds on their roster, giving them facebook likes and text messages every half-hour.    They wouldn't fight over just one of them.  :rofl:  

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

So pretty!

Lea Michele was cast originally for the role that Daddario plays. I think that would have changed the dynamic and made the pairing make more sense. Kate as the blonde one with big boobs and who always wins, Lea as the somewhat mousy brunette school teacher who gets overshadowed by her friend but this time will not let it happen so she cuts up her swimsuit etc. to show what she’s got.

This was also the problem with "Baywatch". We were supposed to pretend that Kelly Rohrbach is hotter than Alexandra. Um, no. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'm still trying to understand why Kate didn't get the Baywatch part tbh, maybe she didn't even audition for it, but it was the perfect part for her tbh. 

you mean Kelly's role? the movies was a flop so thanks god she's not part of it :rofl: but i agree

I saw a headline that the Baywatch movie did really well internationally. And apparently, the TV series was a bigger hit internationally as well.

I do think that they should have cast someone else for the role of CJ. Every generation has that iconic blonde and I think Kate is already part of that succession.

I read the same, it may have flopped in te US but apparently it's big everywhere else. I think Kelly as CJ was one of the worst casting choices ever tbh, it was such an iconic role and they went with someone who has such a poor choice, is not like America is lacking busty blondes, but Kate would have been the perfect CJ tbh. 

On 15/7/2017 at 2:58 PM, peroxideblonde said:

you mean Kelly's role? the movies was a flop so thanks god she's not part of it :rofl: but i agree

It didn't do as well as they had obviously hoped it would. But it still made over 164 million worldwide, which means it will definitely make the studio a decent profit after VOD/DVD/Bluray income.