Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

That's pretty presumptuous on her part to assume that she doesn't need an agency. Disappointing attitude Kate (tone the hell up GF, you're looking like an egg roll) :/  And I wish she's get over her silent treatment of the hacking incident; people have sex LE GASP, own up to the pics, learn from your mistakes, make a statement that doesn't involve you hiding behind your lawyers and move the bloody hell on. The longer you remain silent on the matter the more you're drawing attention to it..

There is 120+ pics of Kate and we've seen maybe 20? They also have 12 videos, we've seen what 3? If these pics are released (which btw they're starting to release more of other celebs) wtf is she going to do? Crawl in a hole a die?

Just own up to it and if you move on. Let the models who say nothing be her cannon fodder.

There is 120+ pics of Kate and we've seen maybe 20? They also have 12 videos, we've seen what 3? If these pics are released (which btw they're starting to release more of other celebs) wtf is she going to do? Crawl in a hole a die?

They already released ~120 pics from Verlander's account, some of them just weren't Kate's.

Thanks for the pic, Pretty, she looks great there.  I don't really see how making a statement at this point is necessary and who knows, it might just provoke the hackers if they do have any more material to release.  I don't see how her silence is drawing more attention to herself either.  If anything she should talk to get some media attention and sympathy and try to put a positive spin on this thing career wise. 

As for dumping IMG, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  She can always sign with a different agency later if necessary.  I wonder who her agent is now. 

That's pretty presumptuous on her part to assume that she doesn't need an agency. Disappointing attitude Kate (tone the hell up GF, you're looking like an egg roll) :/  And I wish she's get over her silent treatment of the hacking incident; people have sex LE GASP, own up to the pics, learn from your mistakes, make a statement that doesn't involve you hiding behind your lawyers and move the bloody hell on. The longer you remain silent on the matter the more you're drawing attention to it..

Actually quite the opposite. Keep quiet, let lawyers work and while you're at it, dump that douchebag you're calling boyfriend.

Attention is all on Lawrence. She got it the worst.

Thanks for the pic, Pretty, she looks great there.  I don't really see how making a statement at this point is necessary and who knows, it might just provoke the hackers if they do have any more material to release.  I don't see how her silence is drawing more attention to herself either.  If anything she should talk to get some media attention and sympathy and try to put a positive spin on this thing career wise. 

As for dumping IMG, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  She can always sign with a different agency later if necessary.  I wonder who her agent is now. 

I agree, I think that saying anything now would be too soon... almost any statement will be taken the wrong way by someone (if it's somber or angry, people will accuse her of playing the victim; if it's lighthearted and flippant, people will say "see, she doesn't even care" and write off the flagrant law-breaking). 

She should take as much time as she needs to understand how she feels about everything, the reactions, etc., then she and her team can work on how to present herself to the media when it inevitably comes up in an interview or something. Plus, (this will sound cold given the circumstances, but is true) a big interview will have more draw if she has stayed mum. I think it will be easy to spin it the right way and have her career be even bigger than ever before, which is good since she didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be "punished."

Actually quite the opposite. Keep quiet, let lawyers work and while you're at it, dump that douchebag you're calling boyfriend.

Attention is all on Lawrence. She got it the worst.

+1

Especially agree on the douchebag part.

Kate (and everyone else in the 101 list) should be sending flowers to Lawrence to thank her for getting all the attention.