Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

So happy to finally announce I am the new face of @bobbibrown !! Honored to work with @justbobbibrown

post-3127-0-60243500-1395413538_thumb.jp

twitter Kate Upton

BTS at @gma w @kateupton, our new face of @bobbibrown... BIG day! March 21, 2014

post-3127-0-48467300-1395413554_thumb.jppost-3127-0-13075200-1395413594_thumb.jp

instagram justbobbibrown

Introducing Kate Upton: The New Face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

Terrible photoshop.  Her face in the blue dress pic :banghead:

^ 2324lebron, if you will find pics from photoshoots without photoshop use let me know. There are no photographers left who is not using photoshop, some are good and some are bad. It's just so sad that they have all the most beautiful models in the worls and still using photoshop. Where is natural beauty is gone?   :cry2:(my question to magazine editors and photographers)

Backstage at @goodmorningamerica

post-3127-0-81975800-1395422789_thumb.jp

post-1004-0-1446078799-43584_thumb.jpg

Move over Holmes! Kate Upton is the new face of Bobbi Brown

Kate Upton is the supermodel that is known for her incredible body, and her all-American good looks. Well now she has a new job - she's the new face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics.

Talking to American Vogue, Bobbi Brown revealed why she chose Kate Upton to front her new campaign, she said: "Besides being strong and confident, she is really smart. She knows exactly who she is and who her brand is. She told me she called her mom and her sister right away when she found out about [becoming the face of the brand]. She was so excited about doing it! That's what I love about Kate: She's a real girl. And she's not a waif-y supermodel. She was an athlete, so she's comfortable with her body. She's really kind of every woman."

Kate Upton also told Vogue US that she's been a long-time fan of Bobbi's makeup: "I started out with the concealer and mascara. When you first learn how to do your makeup, it's very basic, but even now I love wearing the mascara and just a little blush. Bobbi's makeup is so light, and I'm such a Florida girl, that it just goes along with my lifestyle."

Ah yes, the lifestyle! You just have to take a quick peek at Kate's Twitter to see she has the BEST life EVER. And what's more, she's starring alongside Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann in the upcoming comedy, The Other Woman later this summer. It's official: 2014 is Kate Upton's year.

Having been compared to Marilyn Monroe, sexiness is definitely Kate's thing - but she wants to be known for more than being a sex-pot: "Makeup is very important in making me feel either confident or sexy, but it doesn't define how I feel. I love my body and I love my job, so it's fun to play around with different looks; makeup helps you do that. But I always find it to be more of a compliment when people call me happy rather than sexy. I am a happy person, and I hope that comes across."

And with the craze of the #nomakeupselfie that's happening right now, don't be surprised to see Kate doing it soon - she's not afraid to be without makeup: "I have gone on social media multiple times without my makeup, but I do think wearing a little bit of concealer or a little blush, even bronzer, can make you feel more confident when you're posting something for the world to see. I usually go for something light that can bring out your natural beauty."

It's not yet known whether Kate Upton has taken Katie Holmes' role, or whether both will star in separate campaigns - but Bobbi knows some people will wonder why they chose Kate, but she's not worried: "We got that with Katie Holmes, our first celebrity campaign. Social media is a great way to find out what people are thinking. Katie was such a big hit, but I also know lots of people are happy I've found a blonde!

"Kate came to the shoot without a stitch of makeup; she is the girl next door, really fresh and the epitome of all-American. She not only represents beauty-although I think all women are beautiful-but she has incredibly good energy. She is happy, she is strong, she is smart, she is open, and she is really versatile. She's starting to act, she's a model; she speaks eloquently about confidence and self-esteem, which is really important to me. I think she'll be a great [role model] for young girls to look up to."

Kate’s print ads will debut in September issues.