Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

ESQUIRE 07.02.14

KATE UPTON IS YOUR BUNDLED UP WINTER CRUSH

There’s no question that Kate Upton is staggeringly beautiful, almost to a fault, considering it’s taken me five hours to write this sentence alone because I keep going to back to look at pictures of her. You know. For inspiration. Good Lord Almighty. 

She’s partnered up with headwear company Neff and created a capsule collection of two “hope beanies” (one grey, one black) in order to raise money and awareness for the charity Stand Up To Cancer. Ten percent of the profits from each hat sold goes to the charity, so feel free to buy eight, nine, or ten of them and roll around in them Scrooge McDuck-style. That’s probably about as close as you’re going to get to Ms. Upton herself. 

And she looks great. While she may be best known for wearing swimsuits, Kate really pulls off the cozy ski bunny look with the beanie and sweater combo. Really, fellas—swimsuits are great and all, but what could possibly be more attractive than a woman who dresses well for the elements? I’m all for summer wear, but swaddled in winter clothes is where it’s at right now. 

You can buy the knit hats through the Neff website starting February 14th (uh, yes that's Valentine's Day and yes that's a week from today) until supplies run out. 

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/kate-upton-neff-beanie-2014?click=feed&src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1456_43370214

post-47866-0-1446078667-24777_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446078667-26706_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446078667-29538_thumb.jpg