Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ The YouTube video? I think she did an interview before and it might go on a little longer after the game like in this clip:

(Although you probably meant bellaend.)

Crazy how the video has over 240 000 views after a short amount on time!

I love the way she looks when she is flipping Jimmy's cups  :hehe: Sexy shoes too! :D

From 'Harper's Bazaar' USA - October 2013

attachicon.gif0102.jpg

pdf-giant.com

There is a magazine I would like to download. How do you use this website?

Copy and paste the url, go to the Fashion & Luxury category,  Miley loser-face is on the cover, click the rapidgator button and then 'slow speed download'.

Thanks so much Lebron! You're so awesome :)

Out in NYC 26.09.13

Maybe Lily can introduce Kate to Behati and then B won't be alone anymore. :mellow:

A friend of mine knows Maksim very well expressed how nauseatingly sleazy, rude, and chauvinistic he is. She said working with him was one of the most uncomfortable experiences in her life and regardless of how much she wasn't interested in him he continued to press on knowing she had a man at home.

... plus he's so white :mellow: I cannot for the life of me picture Kate with anyone who isn't into sports, tall, dark and yummy. :brows:

I'm praying this doesn't last long, but knowing our luck Kate will stick through his bullshit till he cheats on her and finds out about it.

Maybe Lily and Kate met through Justin Gelband so Behati might be in the cards.

The only thing I've seen him in was Celebrity Ghost Stories and he seemed nice enough there but if he was bullshitting about his ghost experience he is a nice liar I suppose :D I was a little surprised about the rumors of her dating someone from Dancing with the Stars because it seems more gay friendly / feminine men than football :D So maybe this guy overcompensates by being really macho.

Their dating was clear to me when I saw this video from Style Awards: