Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Met Gala - mq

th_df1702253075319.jpg/monthly_05_2013/post-18831-0-1446078046-09949_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3589357" alt="post-18831-0-1446078046-09949_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.38">post-18831-0-1446078046-13691_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446078046-15318_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446078046-27875_thumb.jpgpost-18831-0-1446078046-30555_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446078046-33934_thumb.jpg

I've just died a little on the inside... thanks guys GG

. . . Punk isn't about fashion, it's a movement, a political view, anti-establishment, anti-authoritarian ideologies and the association with mainstream - and in an odd roundabout way with Kate going against the "theme" she's actually more "punk" then those trying to be/look/act "punk", well played Kate, well played indeed.

As for the dress O.o - no

Hair o.0

Makeup is pretty though?

I don't think she needed to dress up and look like an idiot to fit the theme (hello Miley Cyrus) but she could have done something more risky and different, kind of like Karolina did. The whole point of the Met Ball is to go with the theme, isn't it? :idk:

That being said, it was a big hit or miss night. Some people looked wonderful and some people looked horrible so I guess Kate is just fine

I don't think she needed to dress up and look like an idiot to fit the theme (hello Miley Cyrus) but she could have done something more risky and different, kind of like Karolina did. The whole point of the Met Ball is to go with the theme, isn't it? :idk:

That being said, it was a big hit or miss night. Some people looked wonderful and some people looked horrible so I guess Kate is just fine

Yup, after seeing Miley Cyrus & Elle Fanning I decided look Kate looks completely perfect :laugh:r

I do wish she had done something a la Cara Delevigne, Gisele or Amber Heard, they didn't go in-your-face punk but they were a bit more risky than Kate. But again, I do love how Kate looks just not for this special theme.

I wish we could see her go a little edgier...She always sticks to safe and classic , WHICH IS GOOD, but I wish she'd mix it up every once in a while, especially for the MET. Green is a pretty color on her though :)

Think it was smart of her.

Go more under the radar and have your fun. :hehe:

I suspect she would have been torn to shreds by the usual suspects - :whistle: - if she even attempted to punk it up.

Let them save their hysteria for her upcoming Vogue Cover :brows: