Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kate Upton: Object of desire

Kate Upton is starring in a Super Bowl commercial for Mercedes-Benz. The curvaceous blonde, who incidentally doesn’t have a driver’s license, appears in the 60-second ad that is said to be “a tongue-in-cheek depiction of how far a person might — or might not — go to get their heart’s desire.” Sources say Upton will not be driving in the spot in which she plays herself, an “object of desire.” The ad, which was filmed over the weekend, will also star Usher, we’re told.

http://www.nypost.com

You beat me to it! Oh Kate! Always doing the A-list things

Kate Upton: Object of desire

Kate Upton is starring in a Super Bowl commercial for Mercedes-Benz. The curvaceous blonde, who incidentally doesn’t have a driver’s license, appears in the 60-second ad that is said to be “a tongue-in-cheek depiction of how far a person might — or might not — go to get their heart’s desire.” Sources say Upton will not be driving in the spot in which she plays herself, an “object of desire.” The ad, which was filmed over the weekend, will also star Usher, we’re told.

http://www.nypost.com

cool, I want to see the commercial. Kate is va va boom.

I love going from video game forums to sports forums to fashion forums, the internet is such a fantastic place. I get to taste the rhetoric of haters in so many different flavors.

They're all the same in one respect: Whatever they take issue with doesn't live up to their subjective standards, and this means they must be objectively poor, because they believe their standards are better and more refined than yours.

^I like it! I can't wait to see the ed :D Also are we going to be getting an ed from vogue Germany, does anybody know?

...... 2 vogue's? O.O

Not a bad year for Kate

Vogue UK

Vogue Germany

Vogue Italia

American Vogue

Vogue Espana

IKR? Haters gonna hate, but not even the most high fashion models have this impressive work to show off ;)

Kate Upton Makes Debut British Vogue Cover

KATE UPTON has landed her first ever British Voguecover, starring on the January issue - which hits news stands on December 10. Best known for her bombshell curves, the US beauty first made her name as a swimwear model and is now determined to pave a career in the fashion industry. Vogue fashion features director Sarah Harris met the 20-year-old who has her sights set justifiably high.

"Standing at 5ft 10in, with her outsize bosoms and long slender legs, Kate Upton has a body that belongs to the supermodel era of modelling," Harris writes in the January issue. "Growing up, she idolised Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks andHeidi Klum. In the flesh, this all-American beauty resembles a young Anna Nicole Smith or Marilyn Monroe; her face is very pretty and perfectly symmetrical (with the exception of that mole, so exquisitely placed to the right, it looks like it might have been drawn on by the modelling gods). She also has the ability, with the slightest of expressions, to flit with ease between girlishly wholesome and full-on sex. All things considered, it's a knockout formula."

Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman says her choice of cover girl marks what she hopes will be the start of a new fashion mood.

"It's very rare for a girl; to move from one area of the business to the other, largely due to the fact that fashion models are almost without curves, whereas swimwear girls are celebrated for them," Shulman said in her editor's letter. "When I decided to shoot Kate for our first cover of 2013, it was to kick off the year with a young women who is not a stereotypical fashion model - although, let's face it, she's hardly a heffalump!"

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/12/06/kate-upton-vogue-cover---interview-and-pictures