Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kellan Lutz: Shirtless for ‘Abott + Main’ & ‘Dylan George’ – Exclusive!

post-1004-0-1446077223-39224_thumb.jpg

Kellan Lutz is shirtless sexy alongside model Kate Upton in this exclusive campaign image for the upcoming Dylan George and Abbot + Main lines, taken earlier this year in Venice Beach, Calif.

“I try to always stay active and run regularly, but the most important regimen I do to prep for a shoot is my dieting. Eating the right foods is just as important as working out the right way,” Kellan explained exclusively about prepping for a photo shoot.

“For this shoot, I cut out carbs a week before and ate a lot of chicken and vegetables three times a day, drank gallons of water each day, and during the shoot I would drop down and do pushups and crunches throughout the day to keep the definition needed for each shot,” Kellan added.

The two Fall 2012 lines will debut next week!

http://www.damsels.org/photo-gossip/kellan-lutz-shirtless-for-abott-main-dylan-george-exclusive/

The Daily Dan, May 25, 2012

post-54896-0-1446077231-46018_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446077231-48769_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446077231-513_thumb.jpg post-54896-0-1446077231-5395_thumb.jpg

I've had pretty much nothing positive to say about Kate, she's not my taste but I like this. Everything about it. the colors, her legs, the fresh American chic vibe. She doesn't look like she's trying too hard to be sexy and it works for her.

Kate Upton “Before She Was Famous” Pic Just As Insanely Gorgeous As She Is Now

post-1004-0-1446077233-37288_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind that Kate Upton is only 20, so her “Before She Was Famous” photo might as well be an ultrasound. But what a hot ultrasound it is! If you were hoping to see the Sports Illustrated model rocking some major headgear and/or cystic acne, we have some bad news for you; The Gloss dug up a number of glamor shots from Upton’s distant teen modeling days, and they are all as sunny and lovely as Kate is today. They ballpark Kate as being between 15 and 17 in the photos, which is right when most of us were trying to learn how to apply makeup without looking like a deranged clown. Man, this is just like seeing flawless teen Heidi Klum all over again!

post-1004-0-1446077233-39408_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446077233-44242_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446077233-46934_thumb.png

Of course, when it comes to models, they’re pretty much all beautiful since birth. That’s how you know they’re destined to wear clothes (or not wear) clothes for a living! It was inevitable that High School Kate would officially join our gallery of “before they were famous” model pics, but…any chance anyone has photos from her middle school years? If she ever had an ugly duckling phase, it would be then…and we need to see it immediately!

vh1.com