Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

BUT again, she is a model, all be it a curvy one, and one STILL needs to keep in shape, the beautiful breasts, face & smile can only get you so much work, it the rest doesnt stay looking just as good, but i agree, hopefully she doesnt stress out like so many do, she doesnt seem to be the type, to listen to all the BULL CRAP that so many others do, she seems pretty perky, straight-forward, and well if you dont like me, it aint my problem type

To me Kate is perfect the way she is. But she is a bikini/lingerie model and she needs to take care of her skin and stay tone. She absolutely doesn't needs to lose weight.

We should stop to talk about it or we are going to upset Limerlight and we don't want that, do we? :shifty:

BUT again, she is a model, all be it a curvy one, and one STILL needs to keep in shape, the beautiful breasts, face & smile can only get you so much work, it the rest doesnt stay looking just as good, but i agree, hopefully she doesnt stress out like so many do, she doesnt seem to be the type, to listen to all the BULL CRAP that so many others do, she seems pretty perky, straight-forward, and well if you dont like me, it aint my problem type

To me Kate is perfect the way she is. But she is a bikini/lingerie model and she needs to take care of her skin and stay tone. She absolutely doesn't needs to lose weight.

We should stop to talk about it or we are going to upset Limerlight and we don't want that, do we? :shifty:

if she wants a fashion career, she is going to have to lose weight. i don't think there is anything wrong with her body but she will be stuck in commercial hell and be a glorified glamour model who only models lingerie and swimwear. IMG always finds some sexy thing to be in SI then milk her for all she is worth with cheesy campaigns and because they don't do editorial they drop her eventually. i can name dozen of girls this has happened to. if she wants to have a career, she needs to be more versatile if not she should become an actress. this industry is cut throat. her book is weak. she is just running on SI buzz. if IMG was smart they send her somewhere where she can land more fashion editorials fast.

noting saying she needed to kiki, lollllllllllllllllllll but agreed with the toning is all :heart::heart::heart:

Oh I say that for the people that said she should. Most of people can't make the difference between a girl that needs to lose weight or go to the gym.

I totally agree with you modelknowledge. But she is young and maybe becoming a fashion model editorial is not her thing right now? I understand that models agencies are mostly the one whom lead the model career towards what will sell more and what will be the best for the girl, but kate is maybe happy with what she is going now? No need to rush things for her.

But i wish i could see her in more fashion editorials. And on the cover of Cosmopolitan! I miss those days when fashion model (even high fashion models) were on cover of cosmopolitan. Now it's just over hair brushed actresses!

I.E she's going to take the Marissa Miller route. Very little fashion xp under her belt, lots of swimsuits/lingerie/men's magazines till her name is so synonymous with what men want and then she can coast and do whatever she wants....

She'll be in good company with Bar and Candice. o>o

At least she's expressed interest in a TV career. (Y)

I hope she doesn't end up ruining her body due to the pressure she no doubt is put under to lose weight...

It would be a shame if she lose weight. Her curvaceous body is insanely hot. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Exactly. Her popularity on the web would go downhill fast if she loses weight.

Right now she seems to be very popular.

I'm not trying to be a 'hater' but her photo with the cow is rather disturbing to me :ninja: milking a cow isn't sexy period. and the wine glasses? :rofl: :rofl:

but hey shes rollin w/ it.

I see what you did there

And we love you for that^^

:hug:

I get what your saying LMS.

If she wants to have a high fashion career, shes going to have to drop a few lb's, but for now, her curvatious body is working for her, and its making her very sucessful in lingere and swim. And maybe thats all she is really interested in doing :idk:

Bottom line.

Her body is perfect for swim and lingere.

High fashion, not her thing. Now, at least.