Bellazon

Is he hottest asian guy?

andrewcooperfans

I don't know if you guys know him...

Ryan Higa is a famous Youtuber and his channel is currently the most subscribed in YT.

He's so adorable!!! <3

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">

Ryan-Higa-nigahiga-1703935-600-899.jpg nigahiga.jpg

• 1 month later...

none of the above :D!

Yoo Geon - Korean model turned actor/ model again - the PERFECT face

(^though someone please hit that woman with a pie)

Rojam Wang -basketballing teenager from Shanghai, too young and too tall to model but broke through

-now the face of Lancome China. Signed with Success

mypix.jpgmypixi.jpgmypix2.jpg

post-20604-0-1446075440-8581_thumb.jpg post-20604-0-1446075440-88792_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I love both Leehom Wang and Philip Huang, but how can you even compare between those two when one's a musical genius and the other excells in modeling? :blink: both are good looking :drool: I don't get this thread... it's like parrallal to the thread we have on GBD for hot asian/euroasians? :idk: in that case I have what to contribute :whistle:

TAKESHI KANESHIRO....OF COURSE!

Takeshi Kaneshiro was born on October 11, 1973, in Taiwan of Japanese and Taiwanese parents. This unique background led to Kaneshiro being fluent in several languages, namely Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and English. Kaneshiro spent his childhood in Taiwan. His mixed background caused problems for him, and he was bullied at school by his fellow students. He had problems fitting in, and felt like an outsider both at his Japanese school and in his Taiwanese neighbourhood. For this reason he later moved to the Taipei American School.

2_takeshi_kaneshiro_54.jpg

takeshi_kaneshiro_jincheng_wu_6.jpg

takeshi_kaneshiro.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...