Bellazon

Paulina Rubio
Thumbnail

SpanishEyes

I can't believe this thread doesn't exist! Shame on us!

paulina-24.jpg

why we like her?

Her accent, her locks, her eyes, her voice, her intelligence, her talent. Take your pick, we like them all.

why is she famous?

Paulina is one of the most popular and famous Latin music singers in the world. Her English language debut single "Don't Say Goodbye" is a chart topper, and follows her enormous success in Latin music, as she has sold millions of albums, and had Billboard's Latin Album of the Year for 2001.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump...

"What's that sound," you ask? That's the sound of our hearts bursting through our chest when we lay our eyes on the irrepressible, unobtainable, sinfully beautiful Paulina Rubio, Latin music's sexiest and most popular pop singer (though Thalia fans will contend both of those assertions).

"I like to be glamorous so I love the clothing and the big entrances. It needs to be spectacular!"

-Paulina Rubio, on her live performances

bio

Paulina Rubio Dosamantes was born June 17, 1971, in Mexico City, Mexico, and raised in her native Mexico, as well as Los Angeles and Spain. Being the daughter of famous Mexican actress, Susana Dosamantes, Paulina was exposed to several countries and cultures while growing up, as her celebrity mother's career required a lot of traveling.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...