Bellazon

Re: Postcount

[solo]

I don't feel bitter about the 500 posts, (haha ignore the sig)

:rofl:

at least he is original :whistle:

YES, THANK U 4 POINTIN' TAHT OUT, MY WUBWEE ANGEL. TO BAD MY CAPLOCK ISN'T BROKEN SO I CAN BE AN ORIGINAL SUKCER. SCREW ME!!!

No offense to our brothers and sisters. :whistle:

If I have time over the next couple of days I will try to restore the post counts of those who really want theirs back to what it was before. However if too many people start asking, it's not going to happen simply b/c it would take too long XD Staff has other things to do too you know :p

OK, I'm thinking the following is reasonable. If you've lost 1,000+ posts, and you remember what your post count was (or at least in the general vicinity of your post count), and you actually care, let me know and I will adjust it. If you've lost less than that, which I'm guessing is most people, please don't bother us about it. It's just not that deep :p

OK, I'm thinking the following is reasonable. If you've lost 1,000+ posts, and you remember what your post count was (or at least in the general vicinity of your post count), and you actually care, let me know and I will adjust it. If you've lost less than that, which I'm guessing is most people, please don't bother us about it. It's just not that deep :p

Oh, great. <_< I lost 850. I guess I'll have to PIP. :unsure:

You should amend this to having lost 1,000 posts, as long as the majority of those posts weren't pointless emoticon replies. :ninja:

You should amend this to having lost 1,000 posts, as long as the majority of those posts weren't pointless emoticon replies. :ninja: