Bellazon

Charity Swedberg
Thumbnail

Please, if anyone can help Charity, I'd really appreciate it and so would she! She started modeling in '84, and her first cover was: Harper's and Queen's, Jan '85.

She lost almost of her photos, and I would like to ask all of the people who have helped me with my supermodels site if you have any scans of Charity. I would love to make an album for her too.

Thanks so much in advance! Thanks for all the fabulous scans I have received for my supermodels site from you great contributors too!

You guys rock!

Eva Voorhees

You can send them to me directly and Charity will be a member soon.

Thank you so much Eva :heart:

Actually, that was I think my 3rd cover and I had been modeling about 3 months. My very first cover was either L'Officiel or Donna Italia (I can't remember) and they came out when I was shooting for the Harper's cover, which was in September of 04 (I remember because it was on my 20th birthday I was there shooting). The Harpers & Queen cover was my first cover to where I tried out against another model and got the cover over her (Janice Dickenson). I also had the spread of editorial inside that edition. It was shot in Vienna Austria on location.

Anyhoo.... ANY help with any of my old work would be a giant help. I don't have any of my work and I would love to have some of it. 2 of my old composite cards are on the Peter Marlowe composite archive site in case nobody knows who I am.

Here is a link to some of my comp cards online: http://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.ph...rg&year=all

If anyone has anything of me I would surely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I have absolutely none of my old work as my old portfolios and tear sheet files were stolen out of my house many years ago. It was such a huge loss for me. If anyone has any scans I would be eternally grateful!

I did find the L'Officiel cover on their site but none of the editorial I did for them was online on their site for whatever reason. I did a lot of editorial for them back in the years 84-87 along with other magazines... Some of the magazines I used to shoot for in that time frame would be Donna, French Vogue, French Elle, L'Officiel, Amica, Votre Beaute, Madame Figaro, German Vogue, Italian Vogue, etc. (I am trying to remember back that far, it is hard to remember all the magazines I worked with. Talk about memory failure, lol)

I had campaigns for Fendi, Max Mara, Lancome, Dior, etc...

I will have to sit down and try to remember who all I shot for in case this helps. Thanks so much everyone, and thank you for reading this.

:heart:

Oh, sorry I should have welcomed you first :blush:

Welcome to Bellazon :heythere:

Thank you so much!!!!!!

I am just thrilled to get anything that I did back then. (even the stuff that never made it into my book, lol)

I can't believe how quick you were with those first scans. WOW!

And... How did you know the name of the male model? I am embarrassed to say, even I didn't remember his name and I worked with him, LOL!

This site is wonderful. Thank you again

Please, if anyone can help Charity, I'd really appreciate it and so would she! She started modeling in '84, and her first cover was: Harper's and Queen's, Jan '85.

She lost almost of her photos, and I would like to ask all of the people who have helped me with my supermodels site if you have any scans of Charity. I would love to make an album for her too.

Thanks so much in advance! Thanks for all the fabulous scans I have received for my supermodels site from you great contributors too!

You guys rock!

Eva Voorhees

Actually, that was I think my 3rd cover and I had been modeling about 3 months. My very first cover was either L'Officiel or Donna Italia (I can't remember) and they came out when I was shooting for the Harper's cover, which was in September of 04 (I remember because it was on my 20th birthday I was there shooting). The Harpers & Queen cover was my first cover to where I tried out against another model and got the cover over her (Janice Dickenson). I also had the spread of editorial inside that edition. It was shot in Vienna Austria on location.

Anyhoo.... ANY help with any of my old work would be a giant help. I don't have any of my work and I would love to have some of it. 2 of my old composite cards are on the Peter Marlowe composite archive site in case nobody knows who I am.

Here is a link to some of my comp cards online: http://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.ph...rg&year=all

If anyone has anything of me I would surely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I have absolutely none of my old work as my old portfolios and tear sheet files were stolen out of my house many years ago. It was such a huge loss for me. If anyone has any scans I would be eternally grateful!

I did find the L'Officiel cover on their site but none of the editorial I did for them was online on their site for whatever reason. I did a lot of editorial for them back in the years 84-87 along with other magazines... Some of the magazines I used to shoot for in that time frame would be Donna, French Vogue, French Elle, L'Officiel, Amica, Votre Beaute, Madame Figaro, German Vogue, Italian Vogue, etc. (I am trying to remember back that far, it is hard to remember all the magazines I worked with. Talk about memory failure, lol)

I will have to sit down and try to remember who all I shot for in case this helps. Thanks so much everyone, and thank you for reading this.

Hi Charity......I do in fact remember you now that I've seen a picture. Wouldn't your old agency's keep some files on their models? Might be worth checking and welcome to BZ!

You guys rock!

Eva Voorhees

Hi Charity......I do in fact remember you now that I've seen a picture. Wouldn't your old agency's keep some files on their models? Might be worth checking and welcome to BZ!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone here is so nice!

Actually, I don't think agencies hold on to old tear sheet files unfortunately. Actually, after everything was lost I contacted some of my old agencies as some of them had some of my old covers on the walls framed. I thought maybe I might be able to collect some of them, however once I retired down they came and probably went in the trash. All I have been able to find so far was on old L'Officiel cover and 2 of my old comp cards online and that is it so far. post-34041-1250468081_thumb.jpg

Bless you all! I am so happy for you my friend, what did I tell you about the people here? They are angels and just want to help us!

I see there are quite a few pics already, I'm thrilled for you and now I can make you an album for the site.

I hope you all realize you brought tears to both our eyes today. I am touched beyond belief at you kindness and support. I'm crying again now... I'm so happy you responded. Charity is one of my dearest friends, so I'm feeling your love and her joy!

Eva

xoxoxo

P.S. Charity: they know everything-the stuff we don't even remember! :)

Oh, sorry I should have welcomed you first :blush:

Welcome to Bellazon :heythere:

Thank you so much!!!!!!

I am just thrilled to get anything that I did back then. (even the stuff that never made it into my book, lol)

I can't believe how quick you were with those first scans. WOW!

And... How did you know the name of the male model? I am embarrassed to say, even I didn't remember his name and I worked with him, LOL!

This site is wonderful. Thank you again

Bless you all! I am so happy for you my friend, what did I tell you about the people here? They are angels and just want to help us!

I see there are quite a few pics already, I'm thrilled for you and now I can make you an album for the site.

I hope you all realize you brought tears to both our eyes today. I am touched beyond belief at you kindness and support. I'm crying again now... I'm so happy you responded. Charity is one of my dearest friends, so I'm feeling your love and her joy!

Eva

xoxoxo

P.S. Charity: they know everything-the stuff we don't even remember! :)

Eva,

I am completely blown away by what you sent me this morning. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for what has come forward already. I thought I would never see those covers again. Then the bonus of starting to find editorial.

I was seriously brought to tears of joy! The kindness of the people here scanning photos.

And Eva, you are such a dear friend! Love you!

xoxoxox

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 years later...