Bellazon

Sheikh Hamdan
Thumbnail

JS[SHRIMP]

No Dear !!! actually Non muslim women don't have to change the relegion , just if they want to ..

but Non muslim MEN have to change the relegion to Islam if they want to marry a Muslim girl ;)

My Uncle's wife still Buddist and don't think of changing her relegion and he is okay with it.

but for example if a Jewish or Christian or what ever man wants to marry a Muslim girl he have to Convert.

Hope you got it :cain:

No Dear !!! actually Non muslim women don't have to change the relegion , just if they want to ..

but Non muslim MEN have to change the relegion to Islam if they want to marry a Muslim girl ;)

My Uncle's wife still Buddist and don't think of changing her relegion and he is okay with it.

but for example if a Jewish or Christian or what ever man wants to marry a Muslim girl he have to Convert.

Hope you got it :cain:

Thank you for clearing that up. what a relief! :wave:

Some Pics from Hamdan's Site.

post-36866-1278598366_thumb.jpgpost-36866-1278598410_thumb.jpg

post-36866-1278598431_thumb.jpg

XiaoShen: rofl.gif well yeah my uncle is married to a woman from Phillipenes & i have a friend is married to a Russian Woman .

so yeah you have a chance Angel.gif

haha I think Hamdan has way too many wives already lol.

My aunt and cousin both married Princes from Saudi Arabia. So yes, they can marry outside the Arab world but the women usually end up becoming Muslims sooner or later. But the men always have women on the side.

Princes? wow lucky them haha.

It's kind of sad that non Arab women who marry Arabs have to change their religion.

Wish they had more choice in the matter.

But I think Dubai is more lenient in the matter.

My aunt is very happy. She's been married for over 25 years. My cousin is not though. She was a party girl and moving to a country like Saudi Arabia was a shock.

• 4 weeks later...