Bellazon

Sheikh Hamdan
Thumbnail

JS[SHRIMP]

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (Arabic حمدان بن محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم) (born November 13, 1982) also nicknamed as Fazza (فزاع) is the Hereditary Prince of Dubai and the second eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum.

Sheikh Hamdan began his schooling in Dubai at the Rashid Private School and then continued his studies in the United Kingdom. There, he graduated from Sandhurst and later attended the London School of Economics. He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006. He also is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders, and the president of the Dubai Sports Council and the Dubai Autism Centre.

He is known for both his poetry and as a horse rider. His poems are mainly romantic, patriotic and about his family. He publishes his poems under the name Fazza (فزاع).

He won the gold medal in Equestrian at the Asian Games. Sheikh Hamdan also has a passion for cars, including Mercedes Benz, Jeeps used for treading the deserts, Porsches, Lamborghini and a Ferrari.

On 1 February 2008, Sheikh Mohammed appointed Sheikh Hamdan as the Hereditary Prince of Dubai. As the new Hereditary Prince, he has recently appointed new key personal and financial advisors such as global economist John Calverley and hedge fund tycoon James T. Naeem of HN Capital LLP.

post-17577-1250097705_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097711_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097718_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097750_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097756_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097764_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097769_thumb.jpg

post-17577-1250097780_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I like him so much , he is cute .. but his wife is unsure.gif i don't know she is not pretty at all .

Woah he has a wife?

Does anyone know her name?

He seems like a very nice person, judging from his facial features.

He just has that innocent look to him.

You're very welcome .. and ur reply made me laugh smily new one.gif Lol

there is some pics for u winking0001.gif

haha thanks.

It's better when he wears modern clothes such as tees and jeans,

but he doesn't look bad in his traditional attire either. :p

Can anyone confirm if this is true? :unsure:

Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/...08-a-19517.html

yeah he seperated with Hind in January i guess .. they said family issues ..

and now he got Engaged with Sheikha ..

i asked someone from Dubai and she confirmed it to me :blink: still not sure though !!!

The only pic i've found .. he got a weird taste in women <_<

3444531011_0b364329d2.jpg.png

My aunt and cousin both married Princes from Saudi Arabia. So yes, they can marry outside the Arab world but the women usually end up becoming Muslims sooner or later. But the men always have women on the side.

XiaoShen: rofl.gif well yeah my uncle is married to a woman from Phillipenes & i have a friend is married to a Russian Woman .

so yeah you have a chance Angel.gif

haha Hamdan has way too many wives already lol.

My aunt and cousin both married Princes from Saudi Arabia. So yes, they can marry outside the Arab world but the women usually end up becoming Muslims sooner or later. But the men always have women on the side.

Princes? wow lucky them haha.

It's kind of sad that non Arab women who marry Arabs have to change their religion.

Wish they had more choice in the matter.

Dubai is more lenient in the matter.