Bellazon

Jasmine Tookes
Thumbnail

simplylovely

12 hours ago, bump said:

LOL wtf is on her head? VS fails again. (she looks good, and the bra's not bad, but the overcoat is ugly AF and the head thing??? no!

thank you for posting them. she looks gorgeous, and the first one is nice (just wish they wouldn't have made her wear that dumb jacket thing). 

You are very welcome!

No clue. Looks like a bow gone wrong but they didn't have time to fix it.

That dumb jacket was pulled from the VS vault...LOL. I am serious!  They used to have the Angels wear it at events in the early 2000's. Here are 2 photos I took:

1930139_599932653000_4973_n.jpg1930139_599931096120_8656_n.jpg

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

You are very welcome!

No clue. Looks like a bow gone wrong but they didn't have time to fix it.

That dumb jacket was pulled from the VS vault...LOL. I am serious!  They used to have the Angels wear it at events in the early 2000's. Here are 2 photos I took:

1930139_599932653000_4973_n.jpg1930139_599931096120_8656_n.jpg

LMAO to all of this!! :rofl:

That's so cool you got to go to events back when they were something! I'm not a fan of Heidi at all, but I'm really happy for you that you saw her and Gisele, but especially Gisele! Wow. 

I mean, VS reuses wings all the time (which I can understand if the wings are awesome), so I'm not suprrised they reused jackets, but this jacket is just so bad...it was ok back in the early 2000's bc that was the trendy style thing, but not now!

thanks for the information. I had no idea about the jacket.