Bellazon

Jasmine Tookes
Thumbnail

simplylovely

Top 10 Newcomers SS12: Jasmine

Jasmine Tookes. Digital courtesy of IMGJasmine Tookes’ journey through the three prior show week platforms, New York (Calvin), London (Tom Ford) and Milan (Prada, Versace) has her beautifully positioned as a breakout star of the SS12 season. Jasmine’s earlier track record which has seen her logging campaigns for DKNY and Gap is that sure-fire indicator that this is one girl who will be fully aware of the new editorial and advertising possibilites her high visibility runway streak is opening. And that’s the beauty of perseverance.

models.com

post-35528-1317173677_thumb.jpg

Anthony Vaccarello S/S 2012 - Paris [HQ]

post-6767-0-1446057403-63427_thumb.jpg

Thank you :flower:

she's so pretty, she somewhat reminds me to sabrina jales, She's so VS and SI swimsuit material, I could so see her modelling for them.

I see the Sabrina Jales resemblance a little bit, maybe thats one of the reasons I like her :p Sabrina Jales is one of my favorite models :wub:

That is awesome that she is doing all this runway. I like her. :clap:

I agree, I'm surprised in a way how big a hit she is because the previous year I think she only booked the one show or something like that but hey maybe its just because she was so unknown and though she wasn't overly well known right before the S/S 2012 shows at least she had done some editorial work for Vogue Italia numerous times and ad campaigns for GAP, UGG and lotsa of work for Nordstrom and recently J Crew to name a few :) Glad shes doing shows as well as print work, been wanting to see her in shows for a while now :p

Miu Miu S/S 2012 HQ

post-6767-1317931713_thumb.jpg