Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

^ Exactly! What SI needs are some stick-thin zombies the public will never have interest in and for whom the idea of sexiness is as foreign as English. Tits and ass = out. Bony bodies = in! :p

But when I get bored with the cliche beach shoots, I'm only wondering why SI doesn't do more shoots along the lines of Marisa in Iowa or Laetitia out in an African savanna. Those shoots were as far removed from the beach as they can be, and they're the best shoots either did. <_<

^ Exactly! What SI needs are some stick-thin zombies the public will never have interest in and for whom the idea of sexiness is as foreign as English. Tits and ass = out. Bony bodies = in! :p

But when I get bored with the cliche beach shoots, I'm only wondering why SI doesn't do more shoots along the lines of Marisa in Iowa or Laetitia out in an African savanna. Those shoots were as far removed from the beach as they can be, and they're the best shoots either did. <_<

Laeita & Marisa = :heart: :wub: :drool:

SI needs to get creative again. I can think of so many different ideas that would be amazing for the mag... I don't see why they keep doing the beach stuff.

nooooooooooooo i don't want anne to get the cover. she probably is going to get the cover. she's not attractive at all to get the cover. i think she's more than ugly, sorry for the fans, but i do think she is very ugly. i rather see daniella, tori, or jarah in the cover. i even prefer to see a celebrity (shakira) in the cover just how they did with beyonce instead of anne. that is how bad i dislike anne.

I can't understand ugly or being repelled by her looks per se :unsure: , but I do agree with sweetandlow in that something about her I find totally unmemorable somehow :unsure: . I also think its lame they call her "Ann V" now. Anne Vyalitsyna was one of the catchiest, most distinctive and most swimsuit model sounding names there :idk: . "Ann V" just sounds like a girl from "Deal or No Deal" or something :dontgetit: .

I can't understand ugly or being repelled by her looks per se :unsure: , but I do agree with sweetandlow in that something about her I find totally unmemorable somehow :unsure: . I also think its lame they call her "Ann V" now. Anne Vyalitsyna was one of the catchiest, most distinctive and most swimsuit model sounding names there :idk: . "Ann V" just sounds like a girl from "Deal or No Deal" or something :dontgetit: .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All that i have to say about "Ann V" on the cover is: GO BROOKLYN! :ninja: :laugh: