Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

I'm hoping they don't put Brooklyn on the cover. Don't get me wrong, she has a great body, but oh lawd that face... I just don't see the appeal. I've seen numerous candids of her and she looks like any average girl at the mall. I'm hoping for Irina or even Jarah. But anyone except Brooklyn!!!

Have to disagree haha ... I really want Brooklyn to be on the cover, i think she has the best body of all the girls & of course an amazing face, she's hot&cute at the same time ...

I'm hoping they don't put Brooklyn on the cover. Don't get me wrong, she has a great body, but oh lawd that face... I just don't see the appeal. I've seen numerous candids of her and she looks like any average girl at the mall. I'm hoping for Irina or even Jarah. But anyone except Brooklyn!!!

yes... that's exactly the expression I've been looking for. average girl at the mall. her body is wonderful. her face looks just like another one. to me. it's not as beautiful _or_ striking _or_ cute... to me. might be totally different with the next person though. :)

so I also think the same about the cover girl thing.

has this been treated like a secret in the past, I mean who gets to be on the cover?

by the way, is that laeitita casta (sp?) in your avatar? been wondering about that for a couple of days now. :)

by the way, is that laeitita casta (sp?) in your avatar? been wondering about that for a couple of days now. :)

Yeah, that's Lae in moiselles' avatar.

I think that Brooklyn will be on the cover. If not her, then maybe Anne V.

Sorry Brook fans, but that "oh lawd the face" just floored me :rofl: , but didn't matter who she was talking about :rofl: . Though your your Muise and Fox commentary is just as funny MizzVzla :laugh: . But this just goes to show the range of tastes we have here :) .

I'm kindof in the middle on this. I personally don't see her as being an above average beauty and definitely not decisively more beautiful than any of the other girls. But I think she does have a certain sultriness to her expression and a decent enough smile :) .

Bod - The bod is out of sight obviously though I think Bar (Decker with booty) and Daniella (best booty) are in the same league there and prettier too.

Sexiness - Definitely elite in natural sex appeal/sensuality though Irina is head and shoulders above the rest in that sense.

Name - The most swimsuit model sounding name (1. Brooklyn Decker 2. Ann Vyalitsyna 3. Daniella Sarahyba 4. Tori Praver)

But ummm...awesome bod, not ugly and will likely get it anyway :) .

I know we all have different tastes and that's great! I just really do not like Brooklyn. :no: Her body is smokin', but the face is the more important feature and she's definitely lacking in overall prettiness. To me, she just looks like any other girl at a mall or in a college dorm, not a supermodel on the cover of SI. I don't care if she's American or not, I want the best girl for the job on the cover. :ninja: But to each their own! :)

I think brooklyn or anne v are going to get the cover. i don't want them to get the cover, I don't found them attractive at all.

i found them so plain looking. I think daniella has the best body from all the s.i. models.

I really want daniella to get the cover , tori or jarah.

jarah is really exotic and i think she has more interesting look than brooklyn or anne.

Is it too much to ask for an SI cover without a blonde on it? The last one was Petra's cover. Even when they went all tacky and put Beyonce on the cover, it didn't break up the monotony because her weave has blonde highlights.

Jess Gomes is confirmed to begin shooting.

Love shooting in the streets... an admirer asked Cintia if she was Kate Moss!! :)

about 15 hours ago from TwitPic

Dicker Cabernet!!! Cintia took a bath in grapes today... twigs and grapes all up in everything!!! But looks amaz.