Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

See? That's the good thing of living in Venezuela ... You'll hardly get tired of model 'cuz you will never see them on TV, Magazines, newspapers, etc :laugh:

:laugh: The Pap. always stalk her and take thousands and thousands of photos of her hanging out with Leo, partying, walking around...and she never really does that much (acting or otherwise) to show her personality or talent so it's hard to relate to her.

Now i have the feeling that Damaris Lewis, Dominique Piek, Christine are 100% in for 2011 ... SI people just loves them

How exactly do you know that?

They kiss their asses a lot in Twitter ... Some models like Zoe Duschesne have a Twitter too but they never say even a 'Hi Zoe, do you still alive?' ... But they're always talking with these girls AND they event talk about how excited they are to start shooting for 2011 all together like a big happy family, IF they talk about the shoots, it's because they know that they're going to be there ... They go to parties together, they celebrate bdays together & all that stuff, i think they have a really good relation with those models so they bring them back

• 1 year later...

Personally I would love to see Kate come back. She booked the Sobe campaign which is more main stream, her 'dougie' video got some good publicity and she has more followers on twitter then 99% of the models they use or have used, hell then the Victoria's Secret Models. She's a bit more 'main stream' I guess where the general public seems to have taken an interest, which is what Sports Illustrated should be focused on. Leave the niche fashion marketing to the high fashion community and go niche sports and main stream public.

*mumbles* Edit: Clearly I shouldn't be posting after getting off work as I can't read dates..

• 9 years later...