Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

I can live w/Anne V on the Cover, i would hate Henderson ... But my bet for 2011 is Hilary Rhoda

& for the videos

Bar looks AMAZING...Way better than pictures, my fav girl

Brooklyn is the cutest/sweetest thing ever

Christine makes me wanna take a nap

I had a hard time tryin' to know what Irina was sayin'

Esti looks amazeballs & the one w/the Snake cracks me up

Julie O's voice is very Doutzen-ish so it was kind of boring

Hilary is the hottest thing ever

Cintia w/The Wine is just perfect

Genevieve's voice just ... NO!

I'm pretty underwhelmed with this issue :blush: It was only obvious that Brooklyn would get the cover but wouldn't have been my choice. Nothing against her at all but she's kinda generic. Oh, well, congrats to her and her fans.

I liked some of Cintia's shots, a couple of Irina's, a couple of Daniella's, a couple of Jessica White's, (not Jessica Gomes, bleh) and actually liked Anne V in a couple. That surprised me cuz I've always had trouble telling her and Brooklyn apart but in this issue, the difference is easily seen.

None of the new girls, none of them, impressed me. I always wait for the issue but this one, I won't even buy and that's strange for me. I don't get S.I. using all these new girls at all because they did NOT impress me. But, that's just me, for what it's worth.

Someone said earlier that it looked like a swimwear catalog and I think that is exactly right. It just didn't seem like S.I. And, could they have had MORE ads? GEEEEEEEZ! Talk about overload!

euh brooklyn just looks like any random hot blond girl...like a wife of a football player or a hooters waitress....she is no petra or bar or tyra.

She is the wife of a tennis player. Sorry, couldn't resist :p .

Its interresting I've heard a lot of Americans say Brooklyn is the average blonde face with a nice body whereas I've heard a lot of Russians say Valentina Zelyaeva is an average blonde whereas a lot of American fashion fans think she's amazing. I just thought that was an interresting irony :laugh: .

Neither Brooklyn or Valentina look average to me ...

Guess is a thing here in Venezuela :laugh:

& yeah, don't say ma' Brooklyn looks like the wife of a football player ... She's the wife of a tennis player, respect people! :evil:

euh brooklyn just looks like any random hot blond girl...like a wife of a football player or a hooters waitress....she is no petra or bar or tyra.

She is the wife of a tennis player. Sorry, couldn't resist :p .

Its interresting I've heard a lot of Americans say Brooklyn is the average blonde face with a nice body whereas I've heard a lot of Russians say Valentina Zelyaeva is an average blonde whereas a lot of American fashion fans think she's amazing. I just thought that was an interresting irony :laugh: .

hmmm, valentina is kind of simple though as well in a different way

Love the cover picture. Brooklyn is All-American bombshell with a big smile :heart:

Bar's pictures are all amazing.....she is so photogenic. :drool: :kiss::heart: Bar is just so good in those swimsuit/lingerie photos.

Love Irina's photos, too, because she is simply too beautiful :drool: :drool: in even such horrible backgrounds :yuckky:

Rookies are not so impressive... :blink: probably bad photos.

It didn't make the swimsuit issue however there's always a chance it will make another mag. I know SI is putting out something called Heaven which is a commemeration of sorts for one of their photographers however there is still no word that I've been able to find on who's in though petra is featured on the cover. Also if they do something like they did last year with the portfolio book or the swimsuit calender there's always a chance more pictures will be featured and thus high quality scans will be available.

they been making calendar a long time ago also planners/agenda. i bought a friend a planner of SI swimsuit 2006. where they were a pictures for each model for a whole week. and they are still doing that. i remember ana beatriz barros got the cover of the SI swimsuit 2006 planner/agenda. she look really pretty.

oh yeah i did saw the SI portfolio 2009, i was going to buy it, but it was to expensive, i had already bought the magazine, so i decided not to buy the portfolio.