Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Looks like Prettyphile is going through them all. I have them all but I gotta run soon.

It's actually not too hard to figure out: just view the HTML source of the gallery pages. They've been much more consistent in their file naming scheme this year. I think Brooklyn, being the cover model, is the only one with the hi-res pics.

I have to admit, one year ago, I had the impression that the buzz was way cooler and had definitely a greater impact on me. After all, that's how I got on bellazon.com in the first place...

This year. Hm.

How can you figure out the code behind the flash thing? :)

Bar: She looks really good, i love her ... My love for her is gay&blind

Brooklyn: Same than Bar, but i LOVE the cover, i really do ... I love her smile, i just love it ... & of course i would kill to have her body

Esti&Cintia: They're both lookin' so much better than las year, they look amazing

Anne V: Im not her biggest fan, but wow ... She's lookin' amazing, like her pics

Julie O: I can't believe she just had a baby ... That's what my brother call a MILF

Irina: She looks sexy & all, but not her best year =/

Christine: Like her a lot, she's just sooo cute!

The ones who let me down:

Genevieve & Dominique

The other girls, just don't care 'bout them

^ agree about daniella but then again she always looks the same to me.

besides Dominique, Irina, Julie, and Esti I also like Cintia and Anne. Cintia's body looks amazing this year and Anne is so beautiful which I really never thought of her before, but I really liked her in this. Christine I thought was very cute and has a different look :)

The others really did nothing for me. I always hope to like Bar bc she has a great body and beautiful eyes, but I never can get it with her. Same with Brooklyn and Hilary :/

Genevieve Morton was really really disapointing. She looks below averge, she does not even rate as being hot, I mean any hot girl on a beach would rank higher than her. She was really really bad.

I agree. dont see anything supermodel-y about her face. pretty average looking. she looked so much better in SASI :/

:heart:

Y'know, I really do hope the photos chosen in the magazine are better than the P.O.S. heap they posted on the website. Last year's issue was filled with lots of hot pix and this year's pile ain't so hot as all of you'd like to think. Scans to be posted soon...but not here.

Has anyone checked out the Swimsuit bracket yet? I don't know if the idea is that these photos are literally the best SI thinks it's ever put out, but I give them credit for not being biased toward the more recent years.

Nice, you just have given me an idea for a game.

My final was Veronika Varekova vs Heidi Klum's bodypaint pic.

BTW, I am gonna post all the pics of all of them, cause Prettyphile's pics are almost all of them but there are still a few more.