Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

It's a shame Jarah isn't back. The Hawaiian-looking rookie is a serious downgrade from Jarah. But at least VS was smart enough to get her for the Swim catalog.

I'm TOTALLY agree with you!!!

I'm not saying the name, but I especially agree with "a serious downgrade" part. :yuckky: VS >>>>> SI

VS rules!! :drool: :kiss::heart:

I remember MJ Day wrote that one of rookies have famous bf. who is she? and who is her famous bf? ;)

Probabaly it was about John Legend's gf.

I read a few days ago on ontd John Legend's gf will be in this year's SI. But I don't remember her name :blush:

Question, who is the "Rookie who never modeled before"? ... I really don't know, Genevieve, Julie, Zoe, Sonia, Christine & Domonique they all modeled before right? ... & there's just six rookies >.<

& today i have a horrible feelin' that Julie Henderson will be the cover girl =/ ... She's everywhere today, i wouldn't be surprised if she gets the cover ... I think it's her or Brooklyn

& about Jarah, i agree it's a shame she's not doin' SI this year =/ ... She was one of the best girls, SI made some mistakes, Jarah & Kim Cloutier were just amazing, same for Lucia D

^hopefully not Julie. I can deal with Brooklyn, would rather see Irina...

and agree about Kim, Jarah, and Lucia. Kim has an amazing body and Lucia and Jarah are just gorgeous, they should have kept them. I like most of the rookies, except Sonia. I also can't figure out the one who has never modeled before someone said it was Sonia but I have seen her before maybe this was her first job and her other work came out after she did SI?? I have no clue :blink:

Hey, I'm a big my sister's are big John Legend fans I know this. Chrissy Teigels is his girlfriend :) .
^ Chrissy Teigan & yeh,shes in it this year..she was featured in the SI 2010 teaser video (: shes cute!

Interresting :hehe: and yeah :hehe: .

& today i have a horrible feelin' that Julie Henderson will be the cover girl =/ ... She's everywhere today, i wouldn't be surprised if she gets the cover ...

You have a lot of terrible feelings. I think a massage from a Chinese spa should do the trick :hehe: .

That being said, I have never heard of Julie Henderson in my entire life :shock: :blink::unsure::ninja: .

JustJared just posted this ...

rooklyn Decker: SI Swimsuit Cover Model!!!

brooklyn-decker-si-swimsuit-cover-model.jpgBrooklyn Decker is the 2010 SI Swimsuit Cover Model, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The cover will be revealed on tonight’s edition of The Late Show with David Letterman.

Brooklyn, who left the Super Bowl early yesterday and is currently in New York City, will answer fan questions with a Q&A tomorrow (February 8) @ 3PM ET on UStream.tv. She’ll also make her appearance on Letterman tomorrow as well.

You can bet her husband, tennis champ Andy Roddick, knows. He’s been unusually silent on Twitter since Saturday!

Congrats, Brooklyn!!!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/08/br.../#ixzz0eyZIyzvG

Oh, dear :blink: If this is true on JJ about Brooklyn, I already have been saying that she would get it but I'm soooooo still thinking that Daniella would be better. Well, let's just get the Brooklyn cover over with and go on to next year, I guess. I don't have anything against Brooklyn because among all the models I have to always remind myself who she is when I see a picture. I'm never sure if it is Anne V. or Brooklyn when I see a picture. Sure, she has a smokin' body, no doubt but I want the cover model to have something "extra" "outstanding" "amazing". But, to all you Brooklyn fans, I totally say congrats to you if she does make it.

I, of course, want to see Tori back one of these times and for her to get her cover but if it happens, fine, if not, that's okay, too. She's doing some great work lately and I know scheduling didnt allow her to shoot this year.

Anyway, I still would like to see Daniella or Irina or Cintia or even Hillary. But, that's my opinion. :whistle: