Bellazon

Radiohead or Muse

thats haute

Radiohead or Muse  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Radiohead
    • Muse

Easy music without creativity and perfect for the mainstream... that’s why their success is so important!

They want so much to be "grandiose", beautiful and perfect that i have the feeling their music is just good for stadium with fireworks and all the blingbling... as they aren’t able to play in front of 50 persons with their instruments and their feelings, just for the pleasure. Their music smells the narcissism. It’is boring. they don’t take risk.

piano, an “oooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooohhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa” from the singer, a guitar rift and the song is ending. New track, same recipe.

The singer hasn’t a voice full of emotion but he is a drama queen without spontaneity. Their music sounds bad even if it sounds “good” because under their pseudo sincerity there is nothing interesting. It’s just empty and insipid.

Muse is a mix between Radiohead and a pseudo jeff Buckley cantatrice with a touch of Queen, Nirvana, Beck, Depeche mode etc etc etc. yes Muse loves the plagiarism.

I know, Black Holes and Revelations is more electro! before they sounded like Radiohead... and now the sound like a Stars War soundtract make by Radiohead. Space is infinite but their music is very limited... they stay block in their “black hole”.

Muse is good for the teenagers with a broken heart. it is good to discovers the rock music but not enough to be a musical reference.

it's perfect between the last Placebo’s albums and X&Y of Coldplay.

Easy music without creativity and perfect for the mainstream... that’s why their success is so important!

They want so much to be "grandiose", beautiful and perfect that i have the feeling their music is just good for stadium with fireworks and all the blingbling... as they aren’t able to play in front of 50 persons with their instruments and their feelings, just for the pleasure. Their music smells the narcissism. It’is boring. they don’t take risk.

piano, an “oooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooohhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa” from the singer, a guitar rift and the song is ending. New track, same recipe.

The singer hasn’t a voice full of emotion but he is a drama queen without spontaneity. Their music sounds bad even if it sounds “good” because under their pseudo sincerity there is nothing interesting. It’s just empty and insipid.

Muse is a mix between Radiohead and a pseudo jeff Buckley cantatrice with a touch of Queen, Nirvana, Beck, Depeche mode etc etc etc. yes Muse loves the plagiarism.

I know, Black Holes and Revelations is more electro! before they sounded like Radiohead... and now the sound like a Stars War soundtract make by Radiohead. Space is infinite but their music is very limited... they stay block in their “black hole”.

Muse is good for the teenagers with a broken heart. it is good to discovers the rock music but not enough to be a musical reference.

you're so right :rofl: I still like them though.

you're so right :rofl: I still like them though.

everyone has his guilty pleasures... i love the Bee Gees, The Village People, Boney M, The Kool & The Gang and James Brown... :p

The singer hasn't a voice full of emotion but he is a drama queen without spontaneity. Their music sounds bad even if it sounds "good"� because under their pseudo sincerity there is nothing interesting. It's just empty and insipid.

Thom Yorke's vocals...No emotion??!

And the music sounds bad??

Empty and Insipid???

What makes you think all that?

no Bellamy :laugh:

Radiohead is great!

The singer hasn't a voice full of emotion but he is a drama queen without spontaneity. Their music sounds bad even if it sounds "good"� because under their pseudo sincerity there is nothing interesting. It's just empty and insipid.

Thom Yorke's vocals...No emotion??!

And the music sounds bad??

Empty and Insipid???

What makes you think all that?

no Bellamy :laugh:

Radiohead is great!

OHHHH! Christ!

I was about to cry... hahahahaha

I was tempted to ask whether you meant it the other way around, and apparently you did!

Silly me. :p

Muse--

@ Baby--to say, 'if you like this music, then you must be a broken hearted teenager'

is such a shitty, teenaged, pretentious thing to say.

people like a band because they feel the music, one doesnt need to dissect every particle of a band

so they can put on an 'im so indie, im better than you' act.

youre quite an elitist . i might just keel over if you said something that wasnt chock full of pure holier than thou

snobbery <_<

it makes me laugh.

When I saw your name in the last reply I “imagined” two things.

The first. You will say “muse”.

The second : you quote me and you critic my opinion. strangely... I was right! XD

Because maybe radiohead (as you can see I said “they are great”), village people, boney M, James Brown, or the kool and the Gang are independent artists ???

As you can read in the other musical thread I talked about Jurassic 5, the beastie boys, Alice In Chains, Gorillaz… and do you think they are “independent” artists too ? lol

i love artists like Bj

baby, sweetums.. whenever i read your essay length self indulgent writings

i pretty much know that youll , by making something else look inferior

puff up your gargantuan ego.ive seen it too often since we were blessed with your presence on this forum

and, little girl.. i was listening to radiohead probably while you were drinking out of a Sippy-Cup. i picked muse for a simple fact. while i love radiohead...they are VERY hit and miss with me

muse, on the other hand, has nearly always connected with me.

no diatribe and unecessary verbosity. a simple..non insulting opinion.

see, i stated my opinion without putting anyone/anything down

i just dont like bullshit.

and youre so full of it-- if your eyes arent brown, they shall be soon.

and those who put things/people down with snide/'arent i pleased with myself' commentary

in order to make themselves look 'cooler' or 'better'

are the height of bullshittery in my world.

and i call it out when i see it.

@ That'sHaute--

my bad for mucking up your poll, dear :flower: