Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

no other sites? :idk:

i can't find any! I have searched the whold internet and no (new) sites. There are tons of old ones that haven't been updated since like 2003 or so

me too. i searched 2 days and i can't find nothing.

yep I really miss giselefanorg :cry: hope it comes back soon!

this is because we are the only and best site about Gisele .... We are preparing a huge surprise for those fans that they have been her fans for a long time ...

Kisses :kiss: :heart:

omg I will be counting down the days! Thanks can't wait for your wonderful site to be back up!

no other sites? :idk:

i can't find any! I have searched the whold internet and no (new) sites. There are tons of old ones that haven't been updated since like 2003 or so

yep I really miss giselefanorg :cry: hope it comes back soon!

this is because we are the only and best site about Gisele .... We are preparing a huge surprise for those fans that they have been her fans for a long time ...

Kisses :kiss: :heart:

i can't waite :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks people :kiss:

The truth is that someone hacked our gallery, we had more than 8.000 pics and now we had to upload them again .... but this time we changed a couple of things... the segurity system because there are a lot of people stealing our pictures without giving us credits... the problem is not that they take our pictures to post them in their sites ... the problem is the lack of credits! ... Is it that hard writing .. Credits to Giselefan.org ?? I just I cant understand it. It makes me toooo mad.... Also we completed the editorial section with all her editorials since 1994... It was a damn hard work ... but we did it. To be honest there are a lot of pictures that I still need to upload ... The gallery has around 8.000 pictures and I have 11.000 pictures in my computer so I have to keep uploading .....

This is really strange because Im not her huuuuugeee fan anymore as I used to be years ago ... she has lost all the celebrity/ famous person spirit to me because I feel her like a friend because I haven been with her in one way or another for a long time and I fell her really close .. so .. All this work that Im doing is because of her fans and because I love her.... she is part of my daily life.

U will always have Giselefan.org

:wave:

The truth is that someone hacked our gallery, we had more than 8.000 pics and now we had to upload them again .... but this time we changed a couple of things... the segurity system because there are a lot of people stealing our pictures without giving us credits... the problem is not that they take our pictures to post them in their sites ... the problem is the lack of credits! ... Is it that hard writing .. Credits to Giselefan.org ?? I just I cant understand it. It makes me toooo mad.... Also we completed the editorial section with all her editorials since 1994... It was a damn hard work ... but we did it. To be honest there are a lot of pictures that I still need to upload ... The gallery has around 8.000 pictures and I have 11.000 pictures in my computer so I have to keep uploading .....

This is really strange because Im not her huuuuugeee fan anymore as I used to be years ago ... she has lost all the celebrity/ famous person spirit to me because I feel her like a friend because I haven been with her in one way or another for a long time and I fell her really close .. so .. All this work that Im doing is because of her fans and because I love her.... she is part of my daily life.

haha I never thought about it. Just how gorgeous I think she is. I don't know I just admire her beauty alot. She's so interesting to stare at IMO. She never really looks the same and I think that's why she's such a great model

at least a part of you doesn't get harder each time u stare.

haha I never thought about it. Just how gorgeous I think she is. I don't know I just admire her beauty alot. She's so interesting to stare at IMO. She never really looks the same and I think that's why she's such a great model

at least a part of you doesn't get harder each time u stare.

haha well that would be impossible for me :ninja: lol