Bellazon

Eva Voorhees
Thumbnail

fashmagfun

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Eva was one of the most stunning models of the late 80's and had many classic covers. She's devoting a great deal of her time now to re-introducing the models of her era with the website www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org which will soon become supermodelicons.com.

She was and still is, one classy lady.

post-16241-1249324763_thumb.jpg post-16241-1249324795_thumb.jpg post-16241-1249324803_thumb.jpg

Eva was one of the most stunning models of the late 80's and had many classic covers. She's devoting a great deal of her time now to re-introducing the models of her era with the website www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org which will soon become supermodelicons.com.

She was and still is, one classy lady.

post-16241-1249324763_thumb.jpg post-16241-1249324795_thumb.jpg post-16241-1249324803_thumb.jpg

Amazing beauty. I have a makeup ad I need to scan, her gorgeous green eyes, pale skin and dark hair are an amazing contrast! ONE OF MY FAVES OF ALL TIME :heart:

To my Bellazon friends:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm playing catch up to all you proficient Bellazon users, but I will get to your level and learn how to maneuver through this site, hopefully!

I am so grateful for your generosity and assistance in this monumental task. It will be like nothing else-I'm sure of it! Every 70's-80's (and then some) model will have her own album and as much information as possible when the site is expanded to include more than just photographs.

I made 60 albums with my collection of tear sheets. Now, with generous contributions from some of you, I can do justice to a number of models whose albums were nearly empty.

Any contributions you can make to the site would be invaluable. With your assistance I can keep alive the memory and body of work of so many adored models.

I read a post that was called the forgotten models on here once. It was while I was making my site, and all I could think was: I can't wait to go here and let everyone know they are not forgotten! And you could help me keep their memory alive and well. I hope you will visit the site: www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org and contribute anything you can. If you have bios, updates, articles, videos, websites, etc., the site is the place where all that information will be kept!

Thank you all for even considering to help me, and for those of you who already have: I am truly touched by your kindness and patience with me. You're the best!

I look forward to this exciting and limitless undertaking!

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

To my Bellazon friends:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm playing catch up to all you proficient Bellazon users, but I will get to your level and learn how to maneuver through this site, hopefully!

I am so grateful for your generosity and assistance in this monumental task. It will be like nothing else-I'm sure of it! Every 70's-80's (and then some) model will have her own album and as much information as possible when the site is expanded to include more than just photographs.

I made 60 albums with my collection of tear sheets. Now, with generous contributions from some of you, I can do justice to a number of models whose albums were nearly empty.

Any contributions you can make to the site would be invaluable. With your assistance I can keep alive the memory and body of work of so many adored models.

I read a post that was called the forgotten models on here once. It was while I was making my site, and all I could think was: I can't wait to go here and let everyone know they are not forgotten! And you could help me keep their memory alive and well. I hope you will visit the site: www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org and contribute anything you can. If you have bios, updates, articles, videos, websites, etc., the site is the place where all that information will be kept!

Thank you all for even considering to help me, and for those of you who already have: I am truly touched by your kindness and patience with me. You're the best!

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

Wow :o , um :blush: . Thank you and welcome to bellazon :wave: !!!

To my Bellazon friends:

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

:o

i have no words!

cant wait to see your site!

Thank all of YOU so much! And I so appreciate your willingness to help me with this site! It's up now. It's address is: www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org. I was able to add 7 albums to it last night thanks to the generous donations from a couple of people here on Bellazon! Thanks to you both!

I'm working with a web designer to expand it to include so much more. The name will be changed to supermodelicons.com at that point, but for now you can see what I've done for the models, and what I hope to continue doing. I really would appreciate any scans of the models who have very small photo albums. Other than what was generously sent to me, these were all my tear sheets I scanned.

Some don't have an album at all because I have no photos of them, so if this is something anyone wants to help me accomplish-that would be wonderful and a tremendous help!

I'll be posting their sites, links, bios, current status, and again, anything you want to share with me will be helpful.

I always think of this business as a family, and I want my friends and the other models to succeed in anything they are currently doing, and insure their modeling work will always be remembered.

It's a site for everyone who appreciates the models from that era!

PS fashmagfun: You didn't misspell my name. It was spelled Voorhis at birth, but when I learned it was originally spelled Voorhees, and had been changed for some unknown reason, I change it back legally. Sorry for the confusion! It's been Voorhees more than 20 years now.

Wonderful news!

Something I have always dreamed about

Thank you so much Eva! :heart:

I am surely willing to contribute and help in your effort.

BTW: I made a thread for her Oct 23 2008, but I misspelled the name

as Eva Voorhis...I have always thought it was right, and nobody corrected me, sorry for that!

To my Bellazon friends:

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

Great news! Every work is great to keep the memory of fashion models alive. So many wonderful models of the 70