Bellazon

Eva Voorhees
Thumbnail

fashmagfun

I'm on Facebook. There's a photo from Feb. I'm keeping this era from being "forgotten," hopefully, so, yes, I suppose I'm still in the fashion business. Right now it's just me and my web designer. But I'm hoping to get help with it all since I can't do it alone!

Eva

Me again!

It was an Italian Vogue. my hair had it's own page. One of my favorite covers ever!

Are you still working in the fashion industry? Are there any "new" pics of you? :whistle:

I'm just curious, sorry :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
To my Bellazon friends:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm playing catch up to all you proficient Bellazon users, but I will get to your level and learn how to maneuver through this site, hopefully!

I am so grateful for your generosity and assistance in this monumental task. It will be like nothing else-I'm sure of it! Every 70's-80's (and then some) model will have her own album and as much information as possible when the site is expanded to include more than just photographs.

I made 60 albums with my collection of tear sheets. Now, with generous contributions from some of you, I can do justice to a number of models whose albums were nearly empty.

Any contributions you can make to the site would be invaluable. With your assistance I can keep alive the memory and body of work of so many adored models.

I read a post that was called the forgotten models on here once. It was while I was making my site, and all I could think was: I can't wait to go here and let everyone know they are not forgotten! And you could help me keep their memory alive and well. I hope you will visit the site: www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org and contribute anything you can. If you have bios, updates, articles, videos, websites, etc., the site is the place where all that information will be kept!

Thank you all for even considering to help me, and for those of you who already have: I am truly touched by your kindness and patience with me. You're the best!

I look forward to this exciting and limitless undertaking!

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

:o

i have no words!

cant wait to see your site!

To my Bellazon friends:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm playing catch up to all you proficient Bellazon users, but I will get to your level and learn how to maneuver through this site, hopefully!

I am so grateful for your generosity and assistance in this monumental task. It will be like nothing else-I'm sure of it! Every 70's-80's (and then some) model will have her own album and as much information as possible when the site is expanded to include more than just photographs.

I made 60 albums with my collection of tear sheets. Now, with generous contributions from some of you, I can do justice to a number of models whose albums were nearly empty.

Any contributions you can make to the site would be invaluable. With your assistance I can keep alive the memory and body of work of so many adored models.

I read a post that was called the forgotten models on here once. It was while I was making my site, and all I could think was: I can't wait to go here and let everyone know they are not forgotten! And you could help me keep their memory alive and well. I hope you will visit the site: www.supermodelsofthe70s-80s.org and contribute anything you can. If you have bios, updates, articles, videos, websites, etc., the site is the place where all that information will be kept!

Thank you all for even considering to help me, and for those of you who already have: I am truly touched by your kindness and patience with me. You're the best!

I look forward to this exciting and limitless undertaking!

Most sincerely,

Eva Voorhees

:o

i have no words!

cant wait to see your site!

If anyone wants to see the supermodels site I have been working on for over a year now, it's really coming along well! www.supermodelicons.com I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for all your support!

Eva :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi!

I just received this message:

supermodelicons,

victoria1 has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Eva Voorhees".

The topic can be found here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...view=getnewpost

There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic. This is

to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to find the the comment! But I went through the 4 pages and did read somethings that I was asked but didn't reply to, sorry!

Here are some updates for you: the final name for my archiving site is: www.supermodelicons.com

Here are some recent pics someone asked for: http://www.fantasticsmag.com/node/3293

And this is really recent, my passion is animal rescue, someone was kind enough to write an article about it!

http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-national/f...90018#fad40c5c8

Thanks Bellazon friends,

Eva Voorhees

xoxo

post-33579-0-1446133363-71395_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...