Bellazon

Eva Voorhees
Thumbnail

fashmagfun

The head shot and the red striped top next it were photos I didn't know existed until I saw them here about a month ago when I started searching for photographs. I have to admit, I took them for my site! The first shot was for American Vogue by Arthur Elgort, and the second was Albert Watson-love those pics! Thank you!

Eva

xoxo

You guys are the best!

Please be patient with me though! I can't figure out this thread for the life of me. All I know is that everyone who has contacted me has been amazingly kind and helpful. I'm overwhelmed by your generosity and enthusiasm in helping me with my project.

Thank you so much! And I hope we can all work together to make your and my dream to preserve the work of so many models come alive.

Love,

Eva (Voorhees) :)

Thanks again so much Eva!

Now that I know the right spelling, I found this site:

http://web.mac.com/evavoorhis_voorhees/Site_1/Menu.html

WONDERFUL !

That's how I feel about the scans of all the models. If they want them they are theirs after all!

The head shot and the red striped top next it were photos I didn't know existed until I saw them here about a month ago when I started searching for photographs. I have to admit, I took them for my site! The first shot was for American Vogue by Arthur Elgort, and the second was Albert Watson-love those pics! Thank you!

Eva

I am happy :heart: you liked them! After all they are in a sense yours. :wave:

Me again!

It was an Italian Vogue. my hair had it's own page. One of my favorite covers ever!

Thanks Fashmagfun :wave: Eva for Valentino - 1982

my scans

Thanks kukim. The last picture, wow :heart:

I have a Italian Vogue or Bazaar where this 2-page picture is, but I can't locate/remember the magazine.

Can you please tell me from what magazine the picture is?

:wave:

Fashie