Bellazon

Who would you take to an abandoned island?

So, say you are banished for eternity to an abandoned island, but you can take any three persons in the world along with you. Who would you take?

Your list doesn't have to be limited to Bellazon models/actresses off course.

My list:

Monica Belluci

Ana Beatrix Barros

Jessica Van Der Steen

Monica because she is wicked hot, but also has something warm and caring about her.

Ana because she is dead sexy, and yet seems like a down to earth, lovable girl.

Plus, I think she would have surprisingly good survival skills.

Jessica because I want to take a girl from my own country so I can at least speak to someone in my own language once and a while. That, and her great looks and down to earth attitude.

Paulina Porizkova, Carmen Kass and.....

The Mystery Streaker of Tib Streettibstreetstreaker5ob.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Read This!!

"The mystery streaker of Tib Street (Manchester, England)

SHE'S shown everyone a clean pair of heels - and a lot more besides.

A woman wearing nothing but a pair of trainers and a scorpion tattoo has run down Tib Street

in Manchester city Centre at the same time for the last three Fridays. Word has spread fast and

her audience has grown, with many onlookers waiting with their cameras poised.

Mark Radcliffe, 35, who works in a shop in Tib Street said: "I've seen her a few times now.

"News of what she had been doing got around. A crowd of about 50 people were waiting to see

her last Friday with their camera phones ready to get a picture. A lot of workmen showed up because

they are building some flats nearby. No-one knows who she is or why she is doing it and they're

too stunned to watch where she goes afterwards.

"I even saw someone following her in a car trying to get a picture of her on the camera phone.

"It's all very light-hearted with people laughing and joking," he said.

"People seem pleased to see her, I don't think anyone is offended. Tib Street must be the place to be.

I'd like to see a lot more of it myself!"

Another shopworker, who did not want to be named, said: "This has happened quite a few times now.

" She's run up the street once and then down the street twice.

" I don't know if she goes anywhere else other than Tib Street."

One spectator added: "I don't suppose she's doing any harm. I wonder whether she's doing it for a bet."

Greater Manchester Police said they hadn't received any complaints about the streaker."

If I can get off work one Friday I will go and try and get some pictures of her :drool:

Adriana Lima just because, Ana Beatriz for the sex, and Petra Nemcova so I can have somebody who can always cheer me up, even for an enternity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like your line of thinking - Ana B for sex! :p