Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

:ninja:

Nice drawing! Thanks for sharing!!

Now, she looks perfect, but I hope she won't loose more weight - I don't want her to become another Victoria Beckham!

actually she is not satisfied being so thin but sometimes she works so hard and goes another countries for help then she loses so much weights :( She said that in an interview I mean I hope,too but if she wiil be a skeleton I still love her :heart: :laugh: :laugh: her form is good now yeah :) :wub: :wave:

actually she is not satisfied being so thin but sometimes she works so hard and goes another countries for help then she loses so much weights :( She said that in an interview I mean I hope,too but if she wiil be a skeleton I still love her :heart: :laugh: :laugh: her form is good now yeah :) :wub: :wave:

One of my girlfriends loses weight with stress too. She's actually very thin these days b/c she's gotta lot of work. But she put herself on a diet trying to eat at least 3000 calories a day - I wish I could do that without turning into an elephant within three days :sigh:

And thanks for the pics :wave:

Angelina Jolie Got A Perfect Grief Advice From Billy Thornton

Angelina Jolie, the star of “The Good Shepherd”, credits Billy Bob Thornton, her former husband, for giving her the best advice following the death of her mother.

:wave:

One of my girlfriends loses weight with stress too. She's actually very thin these days b/c she's gotta lot of work. But she put herself on a diet trying to eat at least 3000 calories a day - I wish I could do that without turning into an elephant within three days :sigh:

And thanks for the pics :wave:

:laugh: you're welcome CarMELita :) :wave: