Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

New gossp mag.

How can they write something lke this? :beating:

normallife10ds2.jpg

I don't know :no:

I guess it's because she said ones that she feels like she loves her adoptive kids even more, because they had to suffer so much in their young lives and Shiloh is born so privileged. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't love Shiloh, does it?

How I hate those stories. They should think about Shiloh who will possibly read this a few years after <_<

I wish she would settle down, if only for a few months, before adopting any more children. The process is stressful enough for the child, to be put through that turmoil only to have your new mother jetting off to a movie set. She claims her children are the most important things in the world to her, yet she can't even provide them with a stable environment.

New gossp mag.

normallife10ds2.jpg

I guess it's because she said ones that she feels like she loves her adoptive kids even more, because they had to suffer so much in their young lives and Shiloh is born so privileged. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't love Shiloh, does it?

How I hate those stories. They should think about Shiloh who will possibly read this a few years after <_<

I don't think so,Shiloh will laugh this nonsense news :whistle:

New gossp mag.

normallife10ds2.jpg

New gossp mag.

normallife10ds2.jpg

omg you know what? i dunno why but i thought about that and now it's already in mag :cry:

i hope it's not truth

you know if had a kid i gave a birth and adoptive kids of course i would try to treat with them equally but my own baby will always be my own baby and in ctitical situations i wouldn't hesitate who to choose

omg you know what? i dunno why but i thought about that and now it's already in mag :cry:

i hope it's not truth

you know if had a kid i gave a birth and adoptive kids of course i would try to treat with them equally but my own baby will always be my own baby and in ctitical situations i wouldn't hesitate who to choose

Well, I hope you'll never adopt a child then because in my opinion you should treat the adopted kid as it would be your own or otherwise don't adopt one.

Of course it's easy for me to say that, I doesn't have any children and don't know how it feels being a mother. But my sister's got two kids and I love them very deeply and can't imagine I would love them less when I have a kid of my own. :no:

Anyway I'm sure Angelina will take good care of all her babies :yes: