Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Photo: Angelina Jolie and Kids En Route to 'Salt' in Japan

Maddox, Zahara, Pax and Shiloh all turned up in Japan this morning to support mommy Angelina Jolie as she readies for yet another international premiere of 'Salt.' The happy family, minus papa Brad Pitt and twins Knox and Vivienne, was snapped in New Tokyo International Airport in Narita, beaming and looking stylish as always.

"Despite having to control four children on her own, Angelina looked the picture of calm as she strolled through the airport in a fashionable black silk dress and tan flip flops," wrote the Daily Mail.

Supporting 'Salt' last week at Comic-Con in San Diego, Jolie compared the film to her previous action flicks like 'Wanted' and the 'Tomb Raider' series. "My style got meaner and harder and darker, it wasn't as pretty," she said. "I think this is a better action movie than the ones I've done."

The mother of six also talked about the weapons she used while filming. "I got to play with just about everything," she said, "including using a fire extinguisher in a way I'd never used it."

post-16808-1280185292_thumb.jpg