Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Jessica Simpson on Angelina: Angelina Jolie is one of my biggest role models. I was a guest host on The View and I got to interview her. I didn't know her at all, but was sitting in front of her, I felt this incredible peace. She was in jeans and a simple black top with hardly any makeup and she was breathtaking. I couldn't help but stare, but it's her inner beauty that you really feel. She's had her struggles and she's been open and honest and I love that about her.

Could the guys who rounded up and put together "Angelina is overrated" ever understand or see that? Of course not - they're so focused on physical perfection that certain braindead models and talentless actresses (Jessica Alba's always remarking on how she's scantily clad in her movies, gee I wonder why) have, they could never see past the aesthetics. They're shocked so many people like her because Angelina's not in the SI swimsuit issue and in their eyes isn't as hot as some model they know nothing about other than what her ass looks like in a thong. So, she's "overrated." Whatever.

I know this forum's primarily about judging looks but the extent some people take it to is just pathetic.

am i the only one who likes her for who she is and what she does? i mean i like shakira too because of what she does for the youth of the world and how she gives back as well, she doesnt do much as angelina but she does give back as well....i tend to see beyond the beauty because its not all about looks.

Jessica Simpson on Angelina: Angelina Jolie is one of my biggest role models.  I was a guest host on The View and I got to interview her.  I didn't know her at all, but was sitting in front of her, I felt this incredible peace.  She was in jeans and a simple black top with hardly any makeup and she was breathtaking.  I couldn't help but stare, but it's her inner beauty that you really feel.  She's had her struggles and she's been open and honest and I love that about her.

Could the guys who rounded up and put together "Angelina is overrated" ever understand or see that?  Of course not - they're so focused on physical perfection that certain braindead models and talentless actresses (Jessica Alba's always remarking on how she's scantily clad in her movies, gee I wonder why) have, they could never see past the aesthetics.  They're shocked so many people like her because Angelina's not in the SI swimsuit issue and in their eyes isn't as hot as some model they know nothing about other than what her ass looks like in a thong.  So, she's "overrated."  Whatever.

I know this forum's primarily about judging looks but the extent some people take it to is just pathetic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said it perfectly. Thank you. :)