Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

According to Contact Music, Angelina Jolie will give a mention about Brad in an upcoming Inside The Actor's Studio interview. What she has to say:

"We became very competitive, aggressive. Everything escalated into these huge fight scenes. It was great to work with him. He's a great actor. He's also a really great guy.

"I didn't know what to expect in meeting him. He's extremely down to earth, goofy and funny and very good."

Also, look for the new edition of Marie Claire on June 7th. According to ET Online, Angelina Jolie will be on the cover along with an interview where she says the following about Brad:

"I think the world of him," says Angelina about Brad. "We got on great." But when asked point blank if they had sex, she replies, "Absolutely not ... To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not, could not, look at myself in the morning if I did that."