Mystery

Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp???  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp???

• Brad Pitt
    • Johnny Depp

• 1 month later...

brad pitt, he's so HOT

aand, i can't understand what's pretty, sexy, cute, hot or whatever in johnny depp. i mean, he appears on tv and my mum and my sister go mad, and i just look at him and keep thinking "what the hell, he's not even cute"

just my opinion :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Brad Pitt without a doubt.

Always thought Johnny Depp is kinda creepy. Don't understand how women can find him still attractive after the mess with Amber Heard but I see most posts here are a couple of years old.

Never understood Johnny's appeal either. He was always too strange for me, his attitude was just odd and not attractive at all, plus his looks were always a hit or miss with me. Plus he plays the exact same character in every one of his movies. He's just not a likeable guy which is probably why all his roles for me were bad. 

Brad always seemed like a nice straightforward guy, very likable. Never a super incredible actor but pretty good. Fight Club was definitely the heyday of his hotness :drool: 

7 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Never understood Johnny's appeal either. He was always too strange for me, his attitude was just odd and not attractive at all, plus his looks were always a hit or miss with me. Plus he plays the exact same character in every one of his movies. He's just not a likeable guy which is probably why all his roles for me were bad.

Brad always seemed like a nice straightforward guy, very likable. Never a super incredible actor but pretty good. Fight Club was definitely the heyday of his hotness :drool: 

+1

Like you I never understood the enthusiasm about Depps work as an actor. To change a look isn't acting for me I have to say :Angel:

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

+1

Like you I never understood the enthusiasm about Depps work as an actor. To change a look isn't acting for me I have to say :Angel:

I see no difference in any of Johnny's characters over the years :ninja: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...