Bellazon

Ashlee Disney
Thumbnail

Layla90

Ok, so I'm not gonna lie-I just saw her last name on fashionmodeldirectory.com and it caught my eye :p

Also, I really like her profile photo :yes:

post-5680-0-1446163729-65446_thumb.jpg

I saw some other pics of her, and maybe she looks a bit too skinny on some of these...then, it's hard to believe she's a mother, and married for 3 years :ninja: and she was born in 1991 :o Well, in fact she turns 18 tommorow-16th July is her Birthday :fun:

She's with Trump NY agency.

From modelmayhem.com profile:

My name is Ashlee. I'm part German, part "Coon-Ass" (New Orleans). & unfortunately, I speak only two languages: English (with my Southern accent of course), as well as fluent Gangsta ;) I wish I spoke more.

"I've lived my life for 18 years now, been married for over 3. I am also the mother of a 2 year old baby boy. The experience's I've encountered have only made me wiser and stronger. I's made me want it more. Not just for the money, but for the passion I have for this industry."

"My determination is my best quality, I'd say. This is a very big deal for me. Therefore, I will work for this until I get there & satisfied. Never stopping until then!"

Details

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 120 lbs

Measurements: 34-24-34

Shoe size: 9

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin color: White

Experience: Very Experienced

Compensation: Paid Assignments Only

From her professional myspace page:

I've lived my life for 19 years now, been married for 4. I am also the mother of a 2 1/2 year old baby boy. The experience's I've encountered have only made me wiser and stronger. It's made me want it more. Not just for the money, but for the passion I have for this industry. My determination is my best quality, I'd say. This is a very big deal for me. Therefore, I will work for this until I get there & satisfied. Never stopping until then! I am thankful to so many people in my life. From my Mom (for making me sronger & showing me exactly what it is I want in my life. Especially as a mother) .. to my brothers (for showing me that no matter how much we fight, our love will NEVER break) & my step dad (for never letting me quit & always teaching me to have respect. I'm a much more respectable person because of him). So many people in my life have been there & added that little bit of spark that I needed to achieve what I have. Without m hubby, Travis, coming in showing me that there is so much more in life to look forward to, I don't know where I would be. & my son, damn, I don't know where to start with him. The day he was born, I changed completely. Every little thing in life became clear, I knew exactly what I was going to work for & make my goal. Throughout everything, I never lose track of the most important things to me : my son, my husband, & my family. I would chose them over ANYTHING.

[ok now I have no idea how old is she, lol, fmd said she's from 1991, but it looks like she's from 1990.... well... )

I don't JUST model, I can:

dance

act

play sports (ex: volleyball, softball)

sing *somewhat* ;)

play the hell out of guitar hero

brighten your day =)

drive any vehicle you throw my way (excluding a stick shift .. haha)

shake my eyes (yes, my eyes will literally shake. special talent #1)

shoot a gun (also happens to be special talent #2)

but, most of all, my biggest talent is being a Good Mother. It truly is a unique power & something that takes a lot of work. Not every woman has that gift..

And another myspace page info :blink: :

My name is Ashlee James Disney. I'm 18, been married for 3 years to my husband, Travis Lee Disney. I have a 2 year old son, Travis Jr (we call him Worm .... long story) and a beautiful 8 year old stepdaughter, Destiney.I'm currently building our home with my husband. It's ALMOST done!! We finally moved in back in October.

Acting goofy, random, & fun is just something I've always done & always will. That's me. It keeps me young. I talk in my sleep, I curse sometimes too much. I am sometimes judgemental, I smoke, & I get jealous easily when it comes to MY man. I come from a small town so, you know how that is ;)

• 6 years later...