SF1 Irina Sheik

SF2 Adriana Lima

5-8 Emily DiDonato

5-8 Julie Ordon

9-12 Marisa Miller

9-12 Bar Refaeli

13-16 Claudia Schiffer

13-16 Valentina Zelyaeva

I'm not the kind of guy to conveniently prey on sudden rises of popularity :morning: .

Emily

emdi.png

emdi.jpg

emdi2.jpgemdi3.jpg

I'm also not the kind of guy to conveniently prey on totally random resurgences of popularity :morning: .

Julie

jlord4.jpg

jlord2.jpg

jlord.jpg

jlord3.jpg

Theron I think you should recount your votes between Emily and Irina. I understand that you've already started this round but the scores you posted are not correct. It wasn't 15-15 It was 14(Irina) - 16(Emily). I'm relatively good at counting to 20, and if I do it a number of times and I consistantly get the same number I'm usually pretty confident in considering myself accurate even if I am tired and sick and not able to sleep.

But since I'm here (and I presume Theron will have no objections?):

I am sorry but you were a bit late, and last edition as we had the same situation in a pairing between Gisele and Josie, I set the rule that if I have already written the results or said that time is over, later votes do not count if they affect any result, no matter if they are 5 minutes late or just a few seconds as it was in the case of Gisele and Josie.

^That's OK, like I said - just a casual visit. Weird thing is though, your results weren't there when I posted - otherwise I wouldn't have done it... :confused:

I guess they must have come through at the same time? Although your reply to me comes before my initial post according to the time frames up there(^)! Some glitch I suppose... Sorry for any confusion!

Anyway, I hope it didn't cause anything contentious? ;)

QF2 Irina Sheik vs Emily DiDonato

Does this mean I do not vote or it's a draw?

Theron I think you should recount your votes between Emily and Irina. I understand that you've already started this round but the scores you posted are not correct. It wasn't 15-15 It was 14(Irina) - 16(Emily).

because if you count this vote it's Irina 15 - Emily 17!

In both case Emily won!

^That's OK, like I said - just a casual visit. Weird thing is though, your results weren't there when I posted - otherwise I wouldn't have done it... :confused:

I guess they must have come through at the same time? Although your reply to me comes before my initial post according to the time frames up there(^)! Some glitch I suppose... Sorry for any confusion!

Anyway, I hope it didn't cause anything contentious? ;)

They weren't probably there cause usually first I write a line just telling "time is over", then I copy the votes given in the last couple of hours to my Excel sheet that automatically counts the votes, and finally I add the results and the pairings of the new round.

I do it this way just to avoid that anyone else votes while I am doing the last recount and creating the codes to add the results and new pairings, cause if someone does I have to repeat it all again.

It didn't cause anything "contentious" cause the rule is clear after the "Gisele vs Josie" episode in the previous edition.

But don't worry, we have another controversy right now because of another issue... :laugh: I hope I can resolve it soon, if not we might have to repeat the semifinals...

I'm afraid I am the culprit in this fray :ninja: . My indecisive nature as well as sentimental weaknesses make me prone to a sympathy vote there, a last minute change there :ninja: . He probably just already put the votes in the excel when they were voted initially, so we should probably tell him about changes through PM a little more in advance. I have weakness for Emily because I was one of her original fans :pinch: :ninja: .

Theron I think you should recount your votes between Emily and Irina. I understand that you've already started this round but the scores you posted are not correct. It wasn't 15-15 It was 14(Irina) - 16(Emily). I'm relatively good at counting to 20, and if I do it a number of times and I consistantly get the same number I'm usually pretty confident in considering myself accurate even if I am tired and sick and not able to sleep.

I have checked it when you sent me your message and it's because someone changed his/her vote and didn't tell me anything.

In theory, I assume people don't change their votes, and considering the way I count the votes if you don't tell me anything I can't realize about it.

I count the votes copying all of them to an Excel sheet that automatically counts them, and I copy them from time to time, when I have some time available, so if anyone edits any vote after I have them in the Excel sheet then it comes the issue...

QF2 Irina Sheik vs Emily DiDonato

Does this mean I do not vote or it's a draw?

That is a null vote or a draw, no point for any of them.