Bellazon

Maja Latinovic
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Hey everyone,

thanx for all the amazing pic..I'm going to put u some more now!

I'm wondering if anyone has read any interviews with Maja or has some quotes of things she said, I'm just more interested in finding out about her!

:)

Hey,

I'm thinking of making a Yahoo group for Maja Latinovic, do you all mind if I steal your photos of the lady??

:trout:

Lol sorry about this pic, I just thought it was soo funny!

Hey,

I'm thinking of making a Yahoo group for Maja Latinovic, do you all mind if I steal your photos of the lady??

well i wouldn't mind, but you should ask Anastacia because most of the pics are from her site!!! Great idea though :)

Hey,

well i wouldn't mind, but you should ask Anastacia because most of the pics are from her site!!! Great idea though :)

I don't mind, and good luck :) Just credit the photographer if you know them and link back to my site if you're getting pics from there (which is moving to a bigger place soon, I'll post the new URL as soon as I know it - and I know the runway pics are no longer working, but they'll be back and multipled like tribbles before you know it :laugh:

Hey,

I don't mind, and good luck :) Just credit the photographer if you know them and link back to my site if you're getting pics from there (which is moving to a bigger place soon, I'll post the new URL as soon as I know it - and I know the runway pics are no longer working, but they'll be back and multipled like tribbles before you know it :laugh:

Ooops, this guest is me, Anastasia - used to not being able to post unless I'm signed in :blush: And apparently I'm doing something wrong because when I try to sign in it says I already am...I hope no one took my name...

Hey,

Ooops, this guest is me, Anastasia - used to not being able to post unless I'm signed in :blush: And apparently I'm doing something wrong because when I try to sign in it says I already am...I hope no one took my name...

ok thanks a lot both Evelyn and Anastasia!!! I'll work on it sometime next week and I'll update you when it's done!!!!! :heart: