Place of Birth: Kikinda, Serbia

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Brown

Height: 178 cm

Bust: 86 cm

Waist: 58 cm

Hips: 87 cm

pbl_ai04_21.jpg

Maja Latinovic has come a long way... Born June 25, 1980 in Kikinda, a small Serbian village of only three thousand people, and the humble family beginnings of a gas station owner father, a caring mother and three sisters, Maja has blazed a trail through the modeling world.

Maja's modeling career began at 16 years old with her sister entering her into a local modeling contest. And much to her disbelief, she placed 2nd runner-up. A keen scout soon picked her to fly to Milan shortly thereafter, and her days of playing competitive basketball would quickly transform into fashion runways and photo shoots.

At age nineteen, Maja arrived to the prestigious Women Management agency in New York and immediately found success with the top photographers in the world. Mario Testino hand-picked Maja as the face of the Roberto Cavalli campaign and after working with her the first time, continued to shoot her for Vogue Italia.

Maja now lives between New York city and Milan and Bulgaria where she spends time with her Maltese, Nikita and enjoys dancing and singing along her favorite Yugoslavian bands Belo Dugme and Ceca Raznatovic. She looks forward to working with her favorite charities in her home country of Serbia and hopes to continue her schooling to one day become a doctor.

express004.JPG

:wub: :heart:

I think Maja is just a little stunning, don't you? I mean I might consider going out with her, nut only if she were to beg me and plead! lol..i'm just kidding..i'd agree to have my nails pulled out to meet this girl, she is so beautiful..i love her!! go maja!! :wub:

This is the first i've heard of a Maja Latinovic, but I like her a lot. She has a great face and an amazing body (those legs!). She reminds me a little of the old actresses, just has a very classic type of beauty.