Bellazon

Michelle Vawer
Thumbnail

allus6ka

• 2 weeks later...

very underrated :( :cry2: I wish she was more popular. She deserve more attention than other models that don't deserve all the attention they receive :banghead: candice swanepoel/Adriana Lima what is so great about them? nothing, they give you the same pose, same face expression, boring :ninja: Michelle is so much better model, more versatile, more prettier. I am really never going to understand :confused: why not so great models get more attention than the better models like Michelle.

post-60663-0-48036100-1345341230_thumb.jResident, maybe cheerup :flower: for Michelle. Don't be sad. She seem like having such a happy pure spirit I think it is better to be happy for her and how she live her life and choice she make surely best for her. Can you find a picture of her with most beautiful smile and post that? that will make you happy too!

She is stunning, she would be a perfect VS angel, what else can VS ask for? Michelle has it all the height, nice long leg, gorgeous face, prettiest green eyes, & the prettiest smile w/the cutiest dimples & a cute nose too, she has a nice body w/ a little waist & hip, she also have biutiful long brown hair, & a nice soft voice & speaks good english the girl has everything. She really needs to go casting for VS.

• 2 weeks later...