Bellazon

Michelle Vawer
Thumbnail

allus6ka

I think Nina was a fair winner because she was always leading the voting or in a very very close second & she truly seems to be the one who made the biggest 'splash' out of all the Rookies from this year, i was cheering hard for Jessica Perez the whole time as I've been a fan for years but i can't deny that Nina nailed it with SI. However the voting was completely ridiculous because it was always a race between Jessica, Michelle & Nina with the other three girls far far away with a poor 4% at the most. Honestly i think fixed the voting so they could bring back one of the black girls (they didn't have a returning black model on 2012 because both Damaris & Jessica W were out) for 2013 because it makes zero sense that all of sudden Adaora & Kirby jumped in the voting for the last two days. Which was kind of a slap in the face for Michelle & Jessica IMO because they were always fighting for the win with Nina, so i hope they both can make it back for 2013 because i like them both a lot but i guess we'll see in the upcoming photoshoots, fingers crossed here. And no, this isn't a racist rant from me but i think we all know that just as VS, SI likes to have at least one or two Token black girl every year and Adaora already shot for 2013 but she clearly i still as unknown as she was pre-SI, so I hope they don't do a voting next year, they didn't have a voting any other year and they just named Rookie of The Year whoever the heck they wanted to win (i.e Chrissy Teigen, Kate Upton), is not like they actually respect the results of the voting anyway I%20dont%20know.gif

And i do agree that Michelle is highly underrated, between SI & Express i was hoping she would get more work but i feel everything stills the same

Well I am feeling for sure no Michelle in 2013 SI. Sad but sure. Her agency is IMG but they do very little to support her. They did not even recognize her for the Met Ball. I sent a message to their blog when they left her out of their notice of IMG models attending the Met Ball. In my humble opinion she needs agency that cares and appreciates her.

Well but if SI people liked her then she'll be back regardless of the agency. However SI has made some stupid choice in the past, like not bringing Jeisa Chiminazzo back in 2008 but keep calling Genevieve :mellow:

I have my fingers crossed for Michelle, if she does SI we'll recognize her from the pictures as we did last year

Yes MissLimaV you are right it is SI choice. I have fingers crossed too, and I think SI like Michelle as nice and kind person, but for business SI 2013 is 50th anniversary and they pick the girls based on who they think will sell most issues. And most other models have SI in their twitter about SI this and SI that, drop cookies at SI office, show cleavage on twitter for SI editor MJ. Michelle has couple things in twitter back in March or April, then nothing. Silence speaks.

Be happy to send positive energy to Michelle. Here is beautiful pictures that tell story about Michelle :flower:post-60663-0-18446200-1343348375_thumb.jpost-60663-0-44470000-1343348473_thumb.jpost-60663-0-34190400-1343348552_thumb.jpost-60663-0-89526900-1343348580_thumb.j. :heart: . Michelle is not just beautiful, but gypsy smart and thoughtful too. It will take one person who will take the picture for the rest of the world see what we see. :morning: :lullaby: :shock:

post-60663-0-39968300-1343348425_thumb.j

post-60663-0-76384200-1343408844_thumb.j Yes :flower: now back to Michelle.

MissLV thank you for the thoughtful comment about Michelle when you said:

" Now back to Michelle, maybe she doesn't want to be that big/famous?..."

Your right it is about what Michelle want and how she relate to her agent and all the decision she make. Your comment help me to not want for her what maybe she is not wanting for herself and just to be happy for her :clap:.

MayB she is shy & this might B the reason she doesn't want 2 B famous or mayB she want a nice easy life that doesn't have 2 B involve w/the paparazzi everyday in her life. That is to bad to hear that she might not be inthe SI 2013 issue. I really want her to be in it she is my favorite SI model.