Bellazon

Michelle Vawer
Thumbnail

allus6ka

• 2 weeks later...

wow, I want to see her doing SI again, she has a sexy body and beautiful smile and a gorgeous face with beautiful eyes.

To my knowledge she is doing SI again this year. Sports Illustrated didn't want to hurt their lead model so they decided to keep most of the models from last year knowing they wouldn't have to give them the cover of the magazine.

I would love to see Michelle on the cover of the magazine though. She is a total beauty and she's probably one of the most intelligent models in the history of the industry.

Well, I'm not 100% sure she is doing SI again but I did read that they were sticking with a lot of the same models.

Michelle was one of the most popular rookies of 2012 and it wasn't till a new agency published an article about Nina Agdal dating Joe Jonas that she started getting a lot of votes. Nina, Jessica and Michelle were very popular models and all three should be in the 2013 edition.