FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, LOT 2 OF 2:

9 Summer Glau

10 Sarah Shahi

11 Jennifer Morrison

12 Kristanna Loken

13 Amber Heard

14 JJordana Brewster

15 Franka Potente

16 Erica Durance ( both, but just I can vote one babe, I choose Lois Lane, Erica Durance )

post-33085-0-1445991221-19213_thumb.jpg

post-33085-0-1445991221-20218_thumb.jpg

There are only 11 votes so far (Vogue Girl's vote is not valid because she wrote them in a strange order, I don't know what she did), they are too few to keep this game on, maybe we can extend the time to vote the whole 1st round for all the weekend until Monday, or we might cancel it and try to start again some weeks later or in September better.

And now that I know this forum a bit more, I have realised a Champions League with 120 fashion models instead of actresses would probably have more participation, what do you think?

See you next Monday, I won't have internet connection this weekend.

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, LOT 2 OF 2

Links to Google Images, great idea :hell yea!: !!!

9. Summer Glau

10. Sarah Shahi :wub:

11. Eva Green

12. Jennifer Lopez

13. Amber Heard (never heard of her, but way cuter than Uma :ninja: . Uma's a great actress though :hug: )

14. Jordana Brewster (much cuter to me, plus I love the attituded in that smirk :hehe: )

15. Connie Nielsen

16. Erica Durance (Lois FTW :bellazon: ! )

9. summer glau

10. both are unknown to me ... but i'll go with alice braga, she's pretty

11. jennifer morrison

12. kristanna loken

13. uma thurman (amber looks delicious though)

14. jordana brewster

15. connie nielsen

16. erica durance

There are only 11 votes so far (Vogue Girl's vote is not valid because she wrote them in a strange order, I don't know what she did), they are too few to keep this game on, maybe we can extend the time to vote the whole 1st round for all the weekend until Monday, or we might cancel it and try to start again some weeks later or in September better.

And now that I know this forum a bit more, I have realised a Champions League with 120 fashion models instead of actresses would probably have more participation, what do you think?

See you next Monday, I won't have internet connection this weekend.

this is a great competition! and yeah it's a shame not so many members are keen on casting their votes... :no:

a models champion league is also a very rad idea! :woot:

Thanks, mickiala. I like your photo icon. Who is she?

It's Daniela Sarahyba

9.Nicole Kidman

10.Alice Braga

11.Jennifer Morrison

12.Jennifer Lopez

13.Uma Thurman

14.Jordana Brewster

15.Franka Potente

16.Carice Van houten

this is a great competition! and yeah it's a shame not so many members are keen on casting their votes... :no:

:yes: :clap:

Daniela Sarahyba? Thanks for the info. She is pretty :)

Sure. She looks pretty.

Well, we have done 8 editions in a year and half at another forum and they've been all very funny, there have been 5 different winners, but we had 20-35 votes every day.

I believe if we cancel this one and start a fashion model's we could reach those numbers, I see people here are keener on fashion than cinema, and maybe later we could reach 20-25 votes/day in the actresses' one as more people would know this kind of game.

I should stop blond highlights because I don't get a thing about this competition! :wacko:

It's explained on the very 1st message, but I don't care to explain it again.

120 actresses who are in several qualifying rounds (one vs one) until the last 32 reach a group stage, and later a round of 16, quarterfinals, semifinals and final.

These 120 actresses are split in 5 categories, 32 start in the 1st preliminary round, 32 in the 2nd, 24 in the 3rd, 24 in the 4th, and just 8 who are the group seeds, 1 for each (8 groups, 4 actresses in each, the 2 best go through the round of 16).

This last part is a bit more complicated to understand but you can forget about it, the main point is that there are 120 actresses and several rounds, the winner in each confrontation goes through, the loser is eliminated.