Bellazon

Gen Huismans
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG, he is so cute! Im surprised he doesn't have more pages here on Bellazon. I cant wait for him to get more work! Hes like Prince charming and shiz. From what I read hes super sweet to his fans and funny.

It seems like everyone is a Chico girl that in run into.

lol, I logged in after a year long hiatus to post this, lol. I need to visit here more. :p

^^YES! Thank you a million times! Finally something new of Gen. lol, sometimes it feels like this boy doesn't get nearly as much work as the other models, which is a shame. Hes too good to pass up!

OMG, hes so cute in that vid, *crying and shaking* haha

I`m so glad that he is getting that much work

Really? It feels like he doesnt do enough editorials and shoots compared to other models. I mean who knows, he could be off somewhere shooting some right now, but im anxious for him to get more work. :laugh:

Here is another model agency in London he is signed with. I'm not sure if the pic on the site is posted already, I don't think it is, but its new to me.

I`m so glad that he is getting that much work

Really? It feels like he doesnt do enough editorials and shoots compared to other models. I mean who knows, he could be off somewhere shooting some right now, but im anxious for him to get more work. :laugh:

Here is another model agency in London he is signed with. I'm not sure if the pic on the site is posted already, I don't think it is, but its new to me.