Bellazon

Greg Kadel

Layla90

Greg Kadel is a US born fashion photographer and filmmaker based in New York.

He describes his approach to work as creating classic imagery with contemporary innovation.

His images have been published in Vogue Italia, Numero, Vogue Nippon, Vogue UK, L'Uomo Vogue, Visionaire, the Face, Another Magazine, and i-D, and his clients include Louis Vuitton, H & M, Max Mara, Valentino and Loewe.

supermodels.nl

I know many people ove tfs complain that Kadel should retire, that his work for Numero is boring...

Well, yeah, I guess Numero's most interesting editorials aren't the ones by Kadel :p but still, I really like the covers he had done.... just take a look at some of my favourite ones:

Bianca Balti

post-5680-0-1446078571-41888_thumb.jpg

Catherine McNeil

post-5680-0-1446078571-45804_thumb.jpg

Heidi Mount

post-5680-0-1446078571-47248_thumb.jpg

Ok, I think I like other Numero covers more, but I'm just not sure if they are by Kadel or not :laugh: :ninja: that's why I've posted just these 3 so far...

• 1 month later...

i was just on a site last night that represents him and i LOVE the covers and edits that hes done with both Balti and McNeil.

it seemed to me that in the work he did with the 2 aforementioned beauties.. that his camera loved them.

perhaps when he has proper inspiration to photograpgh, his work gets better :shifty:

• 1 month later...
Really? I love Kadel's work! I wish he worked more with my favorite models. Imo he's a thousand times better than Horst Diekgerdes or Sofia & Mauro, who work for Numero quite a lot.

Yeah, everytime I enter some tfs thread about Numero, it's always like... oh, who's the photographer? Oh yeah, the cover is so boring it must be Kadel

Sure, I also don't love everything from him, but I don't think he's bad. Same with Horst. But as for Sofia&Mauro...haven't seen enough of their photographs to rate.

And thanks Paula for this Isabeli editorial :flower:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...