Bellazon

Ryan Koning
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
He's so cute and HOT!!! :heart: He's my current obcession!!!

He is a truly "MAGINIFICENT OBSESSION"!!! But alas, you are too young to remember the movie. Lucky you! :laugh: Ryan is hot, so I don't blame you. He has that boy next door albeit uber sexy and gorgeous vibe going for him. :drool: Great find! Thank you! :clap: So looking forward to seeing more pics of Ryan!

hey Summerboy, i started his thread back in June and nobody was interested in him then lol....so glad he has at least another few fans with u and Maui...i thought i was the only one on the board who loved him lol...maybe a mod could merge our threads? :wave: (click link below)

it's funny when i saw your avie and siggy, i was like wow, he never even commented on anything in Ryan's thread (the one that i created) LOL...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=20947

hey Summerboy, i started his thread back in June and nobody was interested in him then lol....so glad he has at least another few fans with u and Maui...i thought i was the only one on the board who loved him lol...maybe a mod could merge our threads? :wave: (click link below)

it's funny when i saw your avie and siggy, i was like wow, he never even commented on anything in Ryan's thread (the one that i created) LOL...

LOL

This is not the first time this happens. Really. I go to Male Models Directory and I search everytime I want to create a thread. But sometimes the search engineer seems to fail. :blink:

Yes. I totally agree with you on merging thread.

I'm really sorry :(

And Ryan is like my current obcession! lol

LOL

This is not the first time this happens. Really. I go to Male Models Directory and I search everytime I want to create a thread. But sometimes the search engineer seems to fail. :blink:

Yes. I totally agree with you on merging thread.

I'm really sorry :(

And Ryan is like my current obcession! lol

oh that happened to me before, only cuz the person who started it first misspelled the model's name lol....but i'm so glad you're obsessed with Ryan..he's soooooo gorgeous!! :wub: