Bellazon

Sisley / United Colours of Benetton

TooBoku

Yeah so... I just found a part time gig at the mall. I hate the mall but I thought it was worth it for the 70% discount on European designer clothing.

I love the men's line. I look decent in almost everything in the store! Well.... that's pretty much any store but it actually looks better on me than on the models! The shirts are fitted and stuff so it works with my v-taper (broader shoulders and narrow waist) :D

Here are the sites:

Benetton

Sisley

^hahah too tacky!

Eh! Eh! I'll have no bashing of 80s fashion! You guys would be amazed at how much of it you actually see around nowadays.

Anyway... I lost a lot of weight and the only jeans I had that were clean were too big for me...

So I bought a pair of slim fit jeans with a dark wash and leather details from the clearance rack for $40! :D

Normal price for those suckers was $149. Then there was this belt that's been calling my name for the past few weeks... a leather belt that was... highlighter yellow. OMG I love it. I had my fitted printed shirt, those jeans, a pair of puma tennis shoes, and the highlighter belt... I looked effin' awesome.

What brands do Benetton sell?

Sisley's 'Young' ad campaign is rather... I duno. The girls look about 8-9... I'm gonna get slammed for this choice of words, but I can't be bothered to think of more appropiate ones: they shouldn't be dressing like that (in some of their clothes) at their age. Everyone grows up way too fast these days. You got girls who are still in their childhood dressing in wildly inappropriate manner, and worrying about getting a boyfriend. That stuff shouldn't even matter at their age.

I don't know if we were looking at the same collection. Sisley is edgy but still maintains a level of class. I have no idea where you got that whole "worrying about boyfriends" deal or growing up too fast deal from but that was pretty innocent to me.

Also... are you related to solo?

Jeans sound nice but I like the yellow belt :drool: I need a yellow belt :(

Not just yellow... bright highlighter yellow.

You also need to checkout the Collection Man link on the Sisley site. Third from the left and second from the bottom. That knitted vest is awesome. I'm getting that and wearing it out. It's sooooo comfortable and it shows off my hairless chest and 17" pipes.

I don't know if we were looking at the same collection. Sisley is edgy but still maintains a level of class. I have no idea where you got that whole "worrying about boyfriends" deal or growing up too fast deal from but that was pretty innocent to me.

Well I didn't really "get" the whole worrying about boyfriends/growing up too fast issue from anywhere. It's called broadening the issue.

Also... are you related to solo?

Why would you think I'm related to solo?

We're not here to debate about your world view so the issue doesn't need to be broadened. In fact, no one is even interested. We're here to talk about a non-cheap, non-immitation *cough* H&M *cough* brand of quality clothing from European designers.

You also need to checkout the Collection Man link on the Sisley site. Third from the left and second from the bottom. That knitted vest is awesome. I'm getting that and wearing it out. It's sooooo comfortable and it shows off my hairless chest and 17" pipes.

I went diving through the back and found a pair of white linen pants with a draw string... then I wore it around the store with the vest. It was the most comfortable thing ever.

We're not here to debate about your world view so the issue doesn't need to be broadened. In fact, no one is even interested. We're here to talk about a non-cheap, non-immitation *cough* H&M *cough* brand of quality clothing from European designers.

1. It isn't my world view; don't be naive

2. When I said "broadening the issue" I was talking about the issue of some of their clothes seeming a little inappropriate for children of their age.

4. I wasn't trying to instigate a debate, I was just adding my thoughts about the clothes.

5. Correction:

In fact, I am not even interested.
We're here to talk about a non-cheap, non-immitation *cough* H&M *cough* brand of quality clothing from European designers.

What did you think I was talking about? I was talking about how some of these clothes look on the models in the Sisley ad campaign. Le duH

• 2 weeks later...

I always get coats at Benetton, though this company is like a totally trashy show off at the area where I live (and probably the age group). When I was 9, we all envied these long-sleeved, usually pink tees with shiny, rhinestoned sign: United Colors Of Benetton. When I was 11, on the other hand, we all made fun of those girls who wore them. We had this rockish, punkish era back that, and the coolest tees were black and stolen from older brothers. Since my brother is younger, I could only pretend to keep on "stealing" them from him. I think it was funny. :D

Haha! I know what you're talking about! The vintage Benetton Ts that were like one solid colour! I have a few of those... some rare colours too. Haha.

I'm starting to like some of the newer jeans though. Took me a while to get to the low-rise thing. I'm oldschool. I like it at the waiste not the hips. But yeah... now I can even rock out in the skinny bottoms.

Yeye, you'd be a cool one in my school back at our age of 9! :D

I can never find a higher rise jeans. I have to wear this that make half of your butt come out and be seen if I want to wear skinny jeans. Yes, I am a great fan of this. the only ones I have that are right I've brought from US.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to see some of the Fall 2009/Winter 2010 stuff this week. I must say, I'm sort of disappointed with what I've seen so far. Then again, we've only received Benetton. I don't really expect anything exciting from Benetton like I do Sisley.