Bellazon

The Vampire Diaries

wickedcrazyness

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I haven't checked this show yet but i will do it for sure. I watch true blood which proves to be a big hit and i want to watch this now as i want to find out the similarities and the difference.

Spam removed. -Post edited by Lady Fatale

There are some similarities. They both can glamor people, and need to be invited in to enter a mortal's home. They also have FANGS!!! :yes: For some reason, the Twilight vamps, don't. :whistle: Another thing that is similar to True Blood is that the older the vampires are, the more stronger they become. They also can't reproduce, which makes more sense. In Twilight they can. How do DEAD PEOPLE HAVE SPERM?! :cain: :o :huh::ermm::confused: :atoobie: One thing they have in common both True Blood and Twilight is they are not the only supernaturals in their town. Bonnie, Elena's best friend, is a witch. Also, judging from the Season 1 Vampire Diaries finale, the Mayor and his son Tyler are definitely more than human. I'm guessin' werewolf, but I didn't read the books, so we will just have to wait and see.

Here are the differences: There is no blood substitute in Mystic Falls. So, if they decide not to feed on humans, they gotta go the Twilight way and feed on animals. Plus, once a vampire is invited in a home, the human who did can't rescind the invitation. Humans can prevent from being glamored if they have a certain plant called vervain or something like that on them or in their system. These vampires can go out in the sun, but they don't sparkle. Plus, they need a certain ring to do so.

P.S. The vampires in the Vampire Diaries can eat and drink, and if they have enough blood in their system, are able to digest it. They don't have to cough it up like in Twilight, and the True Blood vamps don't eat. Their blood can also be beneficial to humans. However, if they are killed with vampire blood in their system, that's how they are turned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...